Un-Sharing

Happy Birthday Rohit Sharma, my Jigar ka tukda💙

From, "Baba ha century wala player kon aahe?" (Baba who is this player who hit the century) in 2012.
To "Baba, look at my Rohit Sharma play" from 2012 to forever, I indeed came a loooonnnggg way!

(Bonus content in the end 🤫)

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

After the England series, Virat Kohli had decided to host a party for his cricket family to meet his newborn baby boy.

It was majorly for Akaay but it was also for Virat who hadn't met them for so long it felt like eternity to him, he missed them so much.

He literally ran corner to corner, instructing people to make sure everything was prepared well for his boys.

The space was entirely set for welcoming them all who were supposed to be here in no more than one hour.

He was just checking the last of the details when the bell rang violently.

He didn't need more than one guess to know who that could be, and he was right.

The door opened to reveal Rohit grinning ear to ear with a gift in his hand, followed by Ritika and Sammy who barely stayed still, jumping in excitement.

Vi- Sammy! Baby...
He bent down to pick her up.

Sammy- Not now chachu! I have to go to my baby brother!
She said urgently and ran inside.

Vi- Rits...

Rits- I'll go after her, to Anushka and Akaay. Bye!
He hurried off as well.

Vi- Yaar jabse Akaay aaya hai market mai izzat hi kam hogayi hai yaar.
He flung an arm around his best friend who just laughed.

Ro- Izzat thi hi kab?
He laughed and walked ahead.

Vi- You know you don't have to bring a gift everytime you meet him right?

Ro- Yes, and your point is?

Vi- I give up!

Ro- Good.
He plopped down on the sofa and started switching through the tv channels.

He stopped on the England series highlights for a second.

It was the fourth match of the series which Shubman and Dhruv Jurel had finished for them.

They didn't know if it was their luck but the moment their eyes stuck on the screen, it was Shubman and Dhruv hitting the last ball, taking the last runs and jumping to high five each other.