Snippets 2

Heyyyy! Guess who has a exam tomorrow but is updating again?? Me!!

These are 3 different snippets, enjoy!

The Non-fight fight

It was 2012, Rohit wasn't having the greatest year in the middle order.

It was another match where he got out in an extremely stupid manner.
Any newcomer could tell that the shot he played would only get him out.

He was sitting in the dressing room tired and quite miserable.

"What the fuck Rohit?" Boomed a voice from the door.

Rohit didn't even pull his head up to see who it was, he knew who it would be. It was Virat.

Virat had been very worried about Rohit's trajectory and his career and this was now a frequent occurance.

Vi- What was that shot? Did you think that the opposite team was going to drop the catch you gave then in their hands?

Ro- I don't know.
He said merely above a whisper.

Vi- WHAT!?

Ro- I SAID I DONT KNOW! What do you want me to do now? Go on my knees and beg for forgiveness?
Rohit knew Virat only wanted what was good for him and was concerned for him but he just couldn't see ahead his own frustration.

Vi- You know what yes? Itna easy shot koi catch practice mai bhi nahi deta Rohit jitna tune actual match mai diya hai! You're literally the worst at decision! And you're so impulsive...

Ro- I know, I am the worst player ever. I know.

Vi- And it's...
Virat suddenly paused when he heard Rohit say that.
Excuse me? No you're not!
He said immediately.

Ro-  I am! How could I play such a stupid shot? Then there is you, you're acing at all forms.

Vi- And what about you? Do you not remember, you're the youngster who won 2007 T20 wc.

Ro- And then lost my spot in 2011 wc.
He said bitterly.

Virat knew he wasn't over it yet and he still brought it up! What a horrible decision Virat.

Mahi and Yuvi entered the scene just to see them both fighting. It wasn't new for anyone but a serious fight was new for sure.

Their fight usually resorted to seats, beds, bats, breakfast and sleeping time.

They looked back to the fight to see what they could do.

Ro- You should take me out. I am not made for this.

Mahi was about to jump in but Yuvi pulled him back sensing what Virat was saying.

Yuvi- Dono ko thoda time de Mahiya, they need to sort this themselves, bohot pyaar karte hai woh ek dusre se, hurt nahi karenge ek dusre ko, relax.

Unwillingly though Mahi still waited back.

Vi- If you're not made for this then literally no one is! You just need some time to set before you start playing destructive!
Even I have horrible temper issues! I literally flipped my middle finger to the crowd.

Ro- And you're the best emerging player so shut up!
He screamed.

Vi- As if you're not literally the shining future pillar of Indian cricket!
He yelled back.

Ro- You are one day going to be the world number one! Mark my words!
He said dead serious looking straight at him.

Vi- And I will have you competing neck to neck for that spot!
He said even more serious.