Trolls 2

Heyyy guysss!

If you're wondering why Trolls 2? Thats because we already have a chapter called trolls and this is not it's part 2 but it's kind of on the same lines so it's clubed in one title.

This is an OS rohiratxwriter suggested to me a while back and I am so late I know, so sorry!

But... Before we start this update I had a question for y'all.

You know so much happened this this previous month when I was busy updating known strangers I kind of gathered a few chat snippets.

They're not really a one full blown chat update but several small chats about different topics.

So would y'all be interested in reading them as those small chats in one collective update? Or should I drop those chats all in all?

Anyway, let's get to the update!!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

After losing the last match of the T20 series against England, no one was really upset, because the series was theirs and SKY had shown his powers with a amazing 100.

Rohit was busy doing his regular captain things which he had come to realise that he didn't like very much.

He couldn't help but give sarcastic replies to stupid questions and it took him very much to not just burst out on them.

He walked in the dressing room to see everyone doing their own things, few of them gathered around Surya congratulating him.

Rohit just sat down on the bed tired when he saw Bhuvi trying to call him but just with his eyes.

Rohit also just answered with his eyes asking what happened.

Bhuvi just pointed towards the room inside and looked at him blank.

Rohit took 2 seconds to understand what he meant. Bhuvi wanted him to go in and check on Virat.

He knew Virat was dealing with a lot lately.

The trolls and the so called experts just had too much to say about him and this want helping him.

His form was not a concern to anyone who knew him or understood him, it was only a matter of concern for the so called experts outside and the audience who were always ready with a sword to react on Virat's slightest of mistake.

To add on that Virat also had a slight groin strain which was just informed to Rohit by the team physio. 

Virat was an idiot who'll even play with that pain but Rohit knew better.

Rohit went to the room and found it locked.

Panic rushed in his veins as he knocked on it furiously.

Within seconds Virat opened it smiling wide leaving Rohit confused.

Ro- Why was your door locked?
He asked sternly.

Vi- Change kar raha tha yaar! Insaan kapde na badle?
He asked laughing and Rohit agreed unwilling.

Ro- Why are you smiling?
He asked immediately not finding it natural.

His smile didn't reach his eyes, it looked like it was there for the sake of it.

Vi- And I should not be smiling because? We won the series, common!
He said enthusiastically which maybe could fool others not Rohit.

Vi- Abhi T20 jeete hai, we're gonna win the Odi series too! Let's kill them! First match mai hi vaat laga denge!

Ro- Okay? But you're not playing the first match.
He said stopping Virat's blabber.