The Originals

Heylooo everyone!

So these days I've been seeing so much negativity around Hardik and Rohit too.

Well I know that real world is not as we paint in our books but the negativity around it isn't true as well.

I love my ICT and am very possessive about it.

But very close to that I am also fiercely possessive and defensive about my OG Mumbai Indians team, the one with Qdk, hardik, krunal, Rahul, Trent, etc.

I know he said something about MI buying superstars and I know I don't agree with that because we make superstars.

But these kind of negativity affects me similarly as it does when it's about ICT.

So I penned this down before the first MI vs GT match but never got to finish it, but this negativity around the second match made me finish the OS.

I hope y'all like it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Hardik was sitting in his room scrolling through insta when a MI TV post came up on his feed. 

For a moment he saw it with nostalgia remembering his days with the team.

Not that it was any less fun in Gujarat, it was his home team and also he was the captain here so more authority, more respect and that was all good but one thing it lacked was the child like treatment he got in MI, the constant hair ruffles, the loud appreciation on his smallest achievements and the warm bonds.

He didn't know if it was the team or the people he found family in that team but watching anything relating to MI always made him feel warm and miss it all terribly.

He darted his eyes back to the post where he saw Rohit joke about something and laugh merrily at it.

He had suddenly realised how long it had been since he talked to his CapRo.

That was something he'd felt bad about earlier as well. Last year when he won his first match, Rohit had sent him a very proud message but this time on, there was radio silence.

Yeah he knew that was his first ever match as an IPL captain but he still wanted it even if it was his second year.

He decided he had to get the answer for this injustice!

Ofcourse he knew the next match was with MI itself. Somehow MI GT matches were quite late in the league stages.

He looked at the time, he MI team would be arriving in about an hour or less!

He was so thrilled, he was going to attack Rohit as to why hadn't he sent any message!

He continued scrolling and scowling.
Arjun was a really nice boy but he had to stop sticking to Ro.

And Tilak DB friendship? People were reacting to it as if it was the first dynamic friendship of team.

Harry- Excuse me? What about me and Jassi?
He said loudly talking to himself.

Harry- If he was here right now he'd say, Harry it's actually Jassi and I.
He laughed about it to himself.

He finally walked out of his room to practice.

After a while finally the MI team started flooding in the stadium and the dressing rooms.

He saw Ishan and Shubhman hug and laugh, he adored them a little and walked in.
Man! He missed Jassi so much.

He walked in the room jumping along to find Ro.

He stood by the door of the room, the others mostly had their back or at most a distant side view of the door.