The Trolls

This was a sudden update, tha update was supposed to go somewhere else, went somewhere else, I don't know!

Ipl retentions happened and I can't believe so many of my favourite pairs aren't going to play together!

Hardik Jassi
Rahul Mayank
Virat Yuzi
Mahi Raina

I am also excited to see the new team but I want hardik back!😭

But coming back to the point...

Virat was off for a ad shoot for an entire day but due to rains he had come back early that day.

He knew the team must be as usual lying in somebody's rooms in bits.

Jaddu was the first one to see him and jump on him.

He was eating a roll so that was a weird hug. 
Jaddu- Abee tujhe nikal toh nahi diya ad se? Vapis kaise aagaya?
He asked weirdly excited with that thought.

Vi- Baarish horahi hai pagal and it's an outdoor shoot.

Jaddu- Haa ye bahana bhi sahi hai.
he replied with his typical laughter.

Vi- Abhi ye kyu kha raha hai?
He pointed to his roll and gave him a very Virat look.

Jaddu- Arre bhai khana nahi khaya isiliye.
He joined his hands dramatically.
Apparently pure team mai sirf maine aur Rohit ne khana nahi khaya hai.

Vi- Ro ne bhi nahi khaya? Wow.
He said amused.

He then kept his bag in his room and walked directly into Rohit's room to surprise him and yes he found him doing exactly what you expect, sleeping.

Virat just laughed at his best friend before he moved closer to him to wake him up obviously but stopped when he watched him closely, he looked uncomfortable.

Vi- Rohit and uncomfortable while sleeping? Kuch toh gadbad hai.
He thought to himself.

He saw that he hadn't even put his phone aside, he must've slept while doing something.

He pulled out the phone from his hand and opened it with his fingerprint which he had forced Rohit to add.

Reason given was with the amount of times he forgets the phone, it'll be good if vi had charge of it and what the actual reason was that just to spite him Jaddu had once said that all best friend's have each other's phone's access and if you don't, you're not even friends.

He opened the phone quickly but saw something that drained the laugh out of his face.
The trolls.

A lot of highly professional gully cricket players had an opinion to give on whether Rohit was a test player or not.

Alot of people where of the opinion that Rohit shouldn't be in the playing 11 for the test series.

Usually between the both of them Rohit was the more mature one, he had literally warned him to never open any tag that trends for or against him on Twitter and not wander around the app other than just tweeting.

It was obviously because Virat is the most easiest person to troll and he was on the recieving end more often than ever.

He was the captain and it seemed to the gully cricket experts that the entire burden of a lost game was for the captain to bear while if they won it was the whole teams effort.

Rohit had never looked so uncomfortable while sleeping. He was constantly tossing his head and looked like was having a nightmare.

Virat took his phone and switched off the app at once.