Why you always need a Rohit Sharma

Heyyyy! I am back!

I got a lot of requests to wrote on these following things so I combinded most of it!

I don't even know what's going on in this update! Let it not fair🤌🏻

But let's start with CONGRATULATIONS RCB! Pleaseee win it! Atleast for the MI fans that suppored you!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

It was the day before the last match of Mumbai Indians for the season, before they had to leave this MI team for another year. It was just first season for the new guys but he was sure he'd miss them, they were great.

He walked in his room to see Ritika packing the stuff carefully.
Ro- Where is Sammy?

Ritsy- She is with her best friend.
Ahe smiled at Ro.

Ro- Ofcourse she is, Tilak literally takes care of her like a sister.
He smiled back fondly.

Ritsy- He is the sweetest, I know.

Ro- I'll go see them.

In the team Room, Tilak and Sammy were by the slide sitting between the plastic balls.

Tilak- Are you done counting them?

Sammy- Yes! They're fifteen!

Tilak- wrong!

Sammy- How?
She asked confused.

Tilak just goofily pulled out another ball from behind her sporting it as a magic trick and brought it in front of her.
Tilak- Poof! See, it's sixteen.

Sammy- Yay! It's sixteen!
She clapped in glee approving of the magic trick.

It was now that it hit Tilak that they'd be leaving in two days and then he won't be able to see and play with Sammy as much!

He absolutely loved this kid, she was polite, smart and yet witty!

Tilak- Sammy will you miss me?

Sammy- Yes, Sammy will miss you.
She replied immediately.

She paused for a while,
Sammy- You will call me?

Tilak- Yes, I will call you Sammy. I will miss you.
He hugged her tight and she hugged him back.

He started tickling her so she ran away immediately laughing towards the slide.

"You won't miss her for too long, you'll be in the Indian team not very long from now." Rohit ruffled his hair.

Tilak- Rohit Bhai.
He straightened himself.

Ro- Were you getting emotional?

Tilak- No. I mean kind of.

Ro- We are not releasing you Tilak, you're gonna come back to MI next year.

Tilak- Hehe I know.
He said a little embarrassed but mostly tongue tied, who can even have a war of words with his wit king?

Ro- And about Sammy? She won't forget you, infact she will keep asking me when will we be coming back to Mumbai Indians so she could meet her best friends!

Tilak- Thankgod for that.
He said genuinely.

Ro- Tilak, you're a promising talent and I know the world will see it one day.
I am so sorry your first ipl season had to be like that.
Rohit sat to talk clearly.

Tilak- What?
He asked shocked.

Ro- I mean yeah you would've thought, Mumbai indians is a winning team and it's only natural to have expectations for having a exemplary first season but this season can be only defined as a disaster mostly.