A bond straight from the Heart

Honest confessions!
I was about to sleep but this idea hit my head and I absolutely couldn't go to sleep without writing it down!
So I did!

It's very random but I hope fun!

Also Happy Gudi Padwa, Navin varshachya hardik shubhechha❤️
It's maharashtrian new year, it's my new year.

Also Happy Gudi Padwa, Navin varshachya hardik shubhechha❤️It's maharashtrian new year, it's my new year

(Yeah I made this!)

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

If there was one thing that Virat loved about the entire IPL happening in Mumbai and Pune, it was the fact that they were mostly in the same city and it was easier to meet up.

It was a MI match day and Virat decided to go watch the match too.
Obviously he stayed in the dressing room because it would create a havoc to see him in the stands cheering for ro.

He reached late for the second innings directly, he was waiting inside and watching the match on tv.

Like always he was cheering full blast for his best friend as if he could hear him.

He was busy with his eyes stuck on to the tv when he felt someone tap him on his knees.

He knew the small little hands and the cute little voice that called him Chachu.

Vi- Hey Sammy!
He picked her up immediately and she sat comfortably on his lap.

What's my cookie monster doing here? Where is your mumma?
He enquired to her in his baby voice. Even Sammy did not speak in baby voice now but Virat always did.

Sammy- She told me to sit with you! She had to go somewhere. I came here all by myself!
She explained proudly telling him every detail of what happened.

Virat knew Ritika must've left her right new the corridor end which was literally 10 steps which she let Sammy walk alone while she waited till Sammy must've got inside.

But to Sammy it was a whole adventure she had taken all by herself and Virat was one great listener of her baby adventures.

Vi- Okay baby Samio.

Sammy- Sammy is not a baby.
She frowned and pouted at being called a baby even after taking up such an adventure!

Vi- You are my baby!
He argued.

Sammy- No!
She folded her hands to her chest suggesting her strong denial.

Vi- Okay you're a big girl?

Sammy- Yes.
She accepted happily.

Vi- Let's see dadda? He is batting!
Virat immediately lured her into the match.

Sammy- Yes!
She immediately agreed, she always loved watching her dadda on the field even as a baby.

She never understood why some people where throwning the ball while some were stopping it but she loved seeing her dad on screen.