We are, or, Are we?

Before anythingggg! Congratulations to our own dressing room magician Mrm Shreyas Iyer for his brilliant century! So proud!

Also have you watched the dancer Ro? And the dhokaaa to our own yuzi by his Rohitaa Sharma! Not fair.

I have taken some liberties in this os so bear with me!
♡~♡~♡~♡

It was a post match conference and Virat was standing as the captain of the Indian team who had just won a T20 bilateral series.

"International team relationships are really great due to IPL, I mean virat abd or even Rohit and Pollard, even Hardik and Pollard, Dhoni sir and Bravo are best of friends." The questioner started as soon after the mighty IPL was going to commence.

The one way track of the Indian fans was now going to be divided into 8 parts.

Virat shared a quick glance with Rohit who in turn caught his eye as he was looking at him too.

Virat hid a smirk and a scowl together, it was difficult to boas and be jealous both together. 

Vi- International kya national bhi bohot hi ache hai.
He said laughing a bit in response.

"Haa we have seen how close Rohit and Shikhar are or Hardik and Bumrah, yuzi and Kuldeep, you and Dhoni sir." He listed the pairs happily to Virat. 

Virat did feel happy when she said him and Mahi bhai but he felt unusually sad about how no one even considered him and rohit in the list but again Jinks will whack his ass if he complaints about that since they were the ones who started the rift rumour.

Virat focused on the conference again which went on about IPL and if it has taken focus off international cricket.

Virat tactfully avoided crazy questions and came back.

In the night, Rohit was in his room surfing through his phone once before going to sleep finally.

His head snapped when his locked door opened with the key he knew only his idiot had.

Virat entered not even bothering to greet, he slumped down on the bed beside him making Rohit roll his eyes.

Rohit didn't bother to greet him too since he was used to this because it happened almost every day.

He sometimes slept alone and woke up with Virat sleeping beside him since he couldn't sleep apparently.

Virat nudged his arm but Rohit continued his surfing.

He peeked in to see Rohit looking at a post one of his fan account posted of potrait drawings of him and his friends.

One with Jassi, one with Shikhar, hardik, Mahi and Yuzi.

"Again there is no picture of me and him, obviously." He thought in his mind irritated.

He mostly ignored how baby like he sounded in his head too!

After nudging him twice Virat just pinched him hard.

Ro- Ouch! Are you mad?
He said finally giving the baby his deserved attention.

Vi- I am calling you and you cant even look out of your damn phone?
He complained.

Ro- Okay, what?
He put his phone aside to look at vi properly.

Vi- Hum best friend hai na Ro?
He asked in a small voice unlike his enerhetic self.

Rohit just moved ahead to slap his head.
Ro- How old are you Vi? 6?
He asked sarcastically.

Vi- Bol na yaar.

Ro- Ofcourse hai, who else will annoy me as much as you do?
He said looking back to his phone again before Virat replied.