Snippets 5

Snippets timeeeee!! Been a while I uploaded snippets so I said why not??

One question- Fellow MI fans (also others if they wish to), how are you holding up with the new changes and all the social media drama??

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Mahi-Ro chat screen

Ro- Why did you do that?

MS- Well hello to you too kiddo.

Ro- I'm not here for pleasantries.

MS- What happened?

Ro- Why did you step down?

MS- I think it was time for CSK to get a new leader, don't you think so?

Ro- Your timing seems uncanny.

MS- Why so?

Ro- MI sacks me then you step down as well, isn't it just a crazy coincidence bhai?

MS- Well why not?

Ro- Bhai I'm serious.

MS- Ro... What would I do being the captain if I can't do it with my best boys? If you and Virat aren't there anymore, what's the use of me being there?

Ro- You're the iconic captain bhai, you shouldn't have just stepped down like that!

MS- Well says someone who has defeated me each time in the finals.

Ro- It's just not fair... why must this happen?

MS- Time is no one's friend Ro. You have nothing to regret, no one would ever be able to live up to your legacy, not even me.

Ro- My legacy, it makes me feel a 100 years old.

MS- Well it's mot exactly that, it's how much you've achieved from your debut at 20 years old to now at 100 years old.

Ro- You have a funny way of cheering me up.

Ro- It's a shame though, that our iconic rivalry of MI vs CSK just ended like that.

MS- Not really though. We both equalled each other, 5 trophies each, isn't that such an amazing record to hold?

Ro- Yeah. Maybe.

MS- Ro I know you're hurting and it's all a mess right now, but trust me, it'll be better, you'll strive.

Ro- I know bhai, I'll survive.

MS- And shine.

Ro- Yup, and shine.
Thankyou Bhai.

MS- Sleep Ro.
__________

Rohit-Virat chat screen

Vi- ROOOOO....

Ro- You do know this is chats and I can't really hear the volume, right?

Vi- Yep, but it's effective. Works everytime.

Ro- That's because you're pinned on my WhatsApp idiot.

Vi- Potato-potato!

Ro- Did you message me to say that?

Vi- Oh no. I wanted to tell you that Vami had a dress like your loved ones day today.

Ro- So did she dress like Anushka?

Vi- They had a 'not your parents' exception. Stupid, isn't it?

Ro- Oh? Oh my god, don't tell me she wanted to dress like shinchan.

Ro- On second thoughts, It would be so cute to be fair.

Vi- No. She didn't. Thankfully.

Ro- Then?