Different Teams 1

Hey guysss! Long time!

This is a random update.

Some important things to note is, this shot is based in a time where the mega auction hasn't happened and the teams are as it is!

So let's go!

(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)

It was the time of India ka tyohaar again, IPL. There was still 2 weeks to go for IPL but the teams were now together.

Due to bio bubble, some teams were sharing the same hotels as well as training grounds. RCB and MI were two such. (Duh, obviously).

The overseas players were yet to join them in three days apparently.

Mumbai Indians had already reached the hotel and even started with their routines while RCB was just arriving in bits.

It was 7:00 in the morning when when Virat reached the hotel doors.

He hadn't told Rohit about him arriving before the othersl so he could spend time with his before they become competitors again.

Virat just wanted to see if Rohit was still asleep so he could go wake him up.
It was ridiculous how he missed waking Ro up, somehow he had just gotten into a habit and he loved to annoy him obviously.

The MI team was supposed to be by the ground at 8:30, Rohit had to reach early as captain so he should wakeup somewhere around... Now!

Virat gave his bags to be kept in his room and ran towards MI's side.
He was The Virat Kohli, no one can dare deny him when he asks where is Rohit's room, no one.

He decided to start with a loud knock on the door but to his surprise the room was already open.

The door opened revealing the scene inside, Suryakumar Yadav, fondly known as SKY or Surya was pulling Rohit out of the bed with his full might.
Sky- Uth jaa cap, uth ja!
(Let's clear this out first, I LOVE SKY too!)

Rohit reluctantly got up, rubbing his eyes.
Sky- Mai training karta bhi kyu hu?
Rohit just groggily placed his head on his shoulder while Surya blabbered.

Virat squinted his eyes not approving of that scene.
He looked around to see that the room was clearly occupied by two people.
Vi- Rohit is sharing room with him? He said to himself.

Sky- Tujhe uthane mai hi saara gym hojata hai mera.

Ro- Teri duty hai mujhe uthana, tere alava koi nahi utha sakta mujhe.
Rohit laughed sleepily and walked in the washroom to freshen up.

Virat wasn't hurt, sad, angry or anything, he just looked plainly offended at this point.

He walked back irritated to his room to freshen up and come down to breakfast.

Virat reached down and was immediately bombarded by Yuzi.
"Bhaiya AB bhi nahi hai, Dev bhi busy hai, abhi aap hi mere sarvaswa ho jab tak Rohitaa bhaiya nahi aate, firr aap dono mere karan arjun hojaoge. " He jumped on Virat happily

Vi- Haa jaise ki uske paas humare liye time hoga.
Virat just mumbled in annoyance.

Yuzi- Abhi toh Pollard aaya bhi nahi hai aapka abhi se muh ful gaya?

Vi- Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha, Parr...

He was interrupted by entry of few more people who seemed to not notice them.

Rohit came out of the lift with Ishan and Hardik hovering around him, while Sky walked along.
Ishan- Bhaiyaa ek reel toh banti hai aapki aur meri, aap aur mai ek simple sa dance karenge!