Cheating

Heyloooo! I am back with another OS.

Rohit was having a good sleep and not at a unusual time thankfully. It was a off day and he planned to sleep.

It was 7 am when he woke up with a splash on his face.

He struggled to open his eyes knowing very well who did this.

"Vi kamine! Tujhse mera sukoon dekha nahi jaata hai? Kya hai tujhe?" He screamed wildly even before opening his eyes.

When he finally opened his eyes he saw a furious Virat half stand on the bed just above him.

"How dare you?" He screamed.

Rohit was taken aback because wasn't this his sentence? He threw water on me and now he is asking how dare I?

Ro- Kya?

Vi- First you run me out stupidly, then you hit a double century, then you don't even come to me to say sorry?
You hugged everyone except me!

Rohit looked around to see if he was actually awake.

Virat cut his thoughts to continue,
Vi- Then you went out with Shikki for a whole day without telling me. Listen I don't have a problem with Shikki but if you give him more importance than me, I'll throw hands and at you!

Ro- Hogaya?

Vi- No! And you said that Shikki is Sammy's favourite chachu and her god father. Listen I will chop you up if you dare to...

Ro- Vi...

Vi- No no, I will tie you up...

Ro- Virat...

Vi- ...and take you somewhere to...

"VIRAT PREM KOHLI just shut up! Finger on your lips!" Rohit yelled at the blabbering figure in front of him and Virat just shrunk back.

Virat did what he was said immediately. He put one finger on his lips and shut up immediately.

Ro- Ye konse janam ki baatein hai? Humare match mai aur do din hai, how can I run you out? Aisi konsi double century score ki maine joh mujhe hi nahi pata? And kaha gaya mai Shikki ke saath? Kab hua ye sab?
Rohit asked everything in one breath.

Either Virat had gone crazy and was imagining things or he himself had developed amnesia and forgot all that happened. Either ways one of them had gone crazy.

Virat still sat quietly looking at him.
Ro- Ab bolegaa??

Virat moved his eyes down towards him finger on his lips and shrugged inanimately saying you told me to put a finger on my lips!

Ro- God virat just take that off and speak!

"Mere sapne mai." He finally said with all seriousness.

Ro- What?
Rohit said assuming he was sarcastic or lost his bloody mind apparently.

Vi- Mere aaj subhe ke sapne mai.
He repeated very calmly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Vi- You did all of that! How dare you!
He asked confronting him as if he was a cheating partner.

Ro- Oh god how dare I? Kaise kar diya maine ye? Mai tujhe batana hi bhul gaya ki Shikki ke alava mere saath queen Elizabeth, Chota bheem aur Jaadu bhi the!
And in the end woh hume spaceship mai bitha ke uda le gaya.
Rohit blabbered what came next to his mind.

Virat took 3 seconds to realise what Rohit was saying,
Vi- Whaat? Kya bakwaas kar raha hai.

Ro- Tu kya bakwaas kar raha hai! You threw water on me and broke my sleep because you saw a dream?