The last nail

Most of you'll were expecting the second part of the different teams update and trust me which will come after this.

This was important.

I know that you all already know it, you've already read it and you've already reacted to it.

When I read this, I knew the only way I could calm myself is by this

When I read this, I knew the only way I could calm myself is by this. So I immediately opened my notes app to pen down what I feel about it but in my RohiRat version.

I hope it's not as disappointing as I find it.

In India,
Rohit was sleeping when he was suddenly woken up by a ringing phone at 6:30 in the morning.

"Why would someone call him so early in the morning?" He mumbled to himself annoyed.

He just picked the ringing phone to see who it could be.
Vi🐵❤️ calling...
He picked up immediately.

"Ro..." He just said in a voice that was enough to panic Ro.

Ro- Vi!? Yaha 6:30 baje hai matlab it must be 3 am there! Why are you awake?
He asked immediately panicked.

Vi- I don't know.
He said almost vaguely

Ro- Are you okay? What is happening? Rohit blabbered worried.

Vi- Nothing, I wanted to talk.

Rohit realised that Virat wasn't in the right state of mind and atleast one of them needed to be calm.

He sat on the living room sofa and took deep breath before continuing calmly.
Ro- Virat? Can you switch to Video call?

Vi- No... I don't want to.
He said like the child he was.

Ro- Please?

Vi- Okay.

They switched to Video call, where Virat sitting in minimal dim lighting but what was clearly seen was his puffed up eyes.  He must've been sitting in some spare room or a new room because he couldn't wake Anushka and Vamika.

Virat knew he was worrying Rohit but he also knew that Rohit can handle him.

Ro- Can you please tell me what the hell is wrong with you?

Virat closed his eyes and took deep breaths before finally speaking,
"I don't wanna live under this pressure."

Ro- What?

Vi- If we win, it's the team, if we lose, it's just me?
If I don't play one match then losing the entire series is on me?
He asked vulnerable.

Ro- No Virat, obviously not.
Rohit said as much as he could, this call was not a conversation, it was for Virat to clear his mind.

Vi- Yaar decider match thi, 4th inning thi agar galat decision denge toh insaan ko gussa nahi aayega?
I know I said it purposely on the stump mic and I don't regret it! Kyuki decision galat tha!