Snippets 4

Hii... (Hides my face in shame🙈)

I didn't have this update prepared but then ictFiction  motivated me a bit to write something atleast!

So instead of letting her read my old shots, I decided to write a new one!😂🤌🏻

This is some snippets which are longer than snippets should be but are shorter than what full fledged updates should be... You get my point?

Even if you don't, just get into it😂

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

A Little Excessive

After the great fucking match that RCB won against DC. Especially Virat's half century and aggressive celebration in front of y'all know who, Virat was in a great mood.

He casually opened his private account to scroll through some reels to pass time, the first thing that he saw on his screen was his very own best friend's fan account's story.

Yes, his best friend had a fanpage called 'Kohli's Kingdom' where he openly fanboyed over him and adored Anushka and Vami.

He chuckled and opened his story to see what was it now.

Taken aback was a small word for his shock, there were so many stories. From the toss then came the 50, the celebration, the stare, fielding, winning, MOM moment and the other awards and the picture with Nushkie.

He laughed in shock and messaged Rohit,
Vi- Rohit can you calm down? That's your 15th story about today's match.
Ro?
Rohit??
Rohit Sharma??
Hitman??
Ae shanaa??
ROHIT!!

Ro- WHAT!? Why are you spamming? That too on my private account!

Vi- First of all, this is not your private account, this is your fAnPaGe you made for me.

Ro- Yeah whatever.

Vi- What is your problem? Why are you giving me late replies!

Ro- I was busy, I was doing something vi!

Vi- Yeah? Like what?😒

Ro- Putting another story😁

Vi- God! You have to stop, you know? I know this is a fanpage but 17 stories?

Ro- So what! You've played so well that too in front of him! And I can't upload a few stories!

Vi- Those are not FEW.

Ro- They are🤷🏻‍♂️

Vi- You could put 17 more and still think it's few🙂🤌🏻

Ro- True😂

Vi- Don't laugh idiot.

Ro- Oh really? Go count the stories you put on your fanpage in my last match against DC and then we'll see.

Vi- Well in my defence, you were crazy good!

Ro- You see the point?

Vi- You know some people say, we're a little too excess?

Ro- I don't think you can say some people when it's more than 20 people.
Also our wives called us excessive just this morning, what's your point?

Vi- Are we?

Ro- No! Ofcourse not. Putting 20 stories for your best friend through the fan account you've created for him is completely normal!

Vi- Wasn't it 17?

Ro- Yeah but I put three more while you were typing. So 20.

Vi- Yeah, It's normal.

Ro- Well... Really though?