Our Special Thing

Heyyyy guysss!!

I know, I know, after suchhhh a long time!

I was off Wattpad for some time just due to my terrible writer's block.

But I've decided to work on it by writing and hence I am back!

I hope y'all stop to comment and tell me if y'all like it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

India was having a bilateral ODI series with West Indies in 2014.

Virat was sitting in his room scrolling through a series of judgements and unwanted advices about his behaviour on field and temperament issues.

This had all started after his altercation with the Australian captain in the test match they played 2 weeks earlier.

He wouldn't deny that he could've handled it better and probably should have but in that moment, in an on going match he tends to lose all the difference between what and what not to do.

He was trying to ignore this for two weeks now and it just didn't seem to simmer down!

He was slowly losing his patience and it had started to affect him.

There was always a comparison of how good Mahi bhai handled these situations and then there was him. He was now used to this but now there was a new door of comparison opened, his best friend, Rohit.

Rohit had recently started captaining Mumbai Indians and also won them their first trophy in his first year as captain too and just like that the pressure on Virat increased as he had started captaining RCB two seasons before Rohit did.

Meanwhile, Rohit was skipping to his room which he obviously was sharing with Virat.

Rohit had recently bonded really well with his MI teammates. It was Pollard's plan to just get together for a chat with Rohit and Jassi.

Virat though wasn't really fond of Pollard for some reason he didn't understand yet.

He was yet to tell Virat and he can't even imagine what all abuses he was going to listen to today.

He walked in happily when he saw Virat just slumped around the bed.

It wasn't a very Virat thing to be laying like that, he was this ball of energy that just had to move every 2 minutes.

Ro- Vi?
He called him out and Virat turned his head slightly.

Vi- Yeah?
He asked low.

Rohit almost wanted to call a doctor. He went near Virat to check his temperature.

Vi- What! Get away!
He yelled annoyed.

Ro- What happened captain?
Rohit jumped on the bed besie him, disheveling the entire bed.

Rohit sometimes called him captain just to annoy him and annoyed Virat was his favourite!

Virat just shrugged Rohit's arm away angrily as he got up from the bed.

Vi- If I am your captain the bloody listen to him! I told you I don't want to talk!
He threw his phone on the bed and walked out of the room huffing.

Rohit wondered what went so wrong that Virat was that angry!

Rohit saw him surf his phone so he decided to check in there.

Virat used to think that no one knew his password except him. 'Enters Rohit Sharma'

He opened his phone quick to see a serious of tweets flooding in with 10 of them being new.