The WI Series

Oh god I've finally written this.

First and foremost, I am so sorry Whatkikilikes, this is probably nothing like you suggested but after thinking do much this is literally what I could write.

It's all a mess and makes little to no sense but I'll be happy if you guys still kinda make sense of it😂

So to compensate I made it all picture-y😂😂

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

It was finally February.
Finally, because after almost 2 months there was going to be a series that Virat and Rohit would play together.

They hadn't got the chance to play together since the T20 wc.

Virat indeed was very happy because he had missed his best friend damn lot but god also seems to like to have some fun.

The series they'd finally be together after such a long time was against West Indies. I mean what were the chances?

Virat was absolutely in no mood to share Rohit at all. To add up the internet was blowing up knowing Rohit and Pollard were the opposite captains and the Mumbai Indian team mates.

They were behaving as if it had never happened, two IPL team mates leading different teams country wise. Has it though? Doesn't matter, what matters is people were rubbing that in his face.

He knew he shouldn't compare himself and Pollard but that dude always made him angry for no apparent reason at all.

It all started with that one match for MI when Pollard had actually lifted Rohit. They even had a jump and hug moment which he wasn't specifically fond of.

 They even had a jump and hug moment which he wasn't specifically fond of

Virat hadn't read much into it untill he saw all Rohit fans go bonkers over their friendship and Rohit didn't mind one bit

_________________________

First ODI

It was the toss and both captains, Rohit and Pollard were on the field.
Rohit tossed the coin and it fell in his favour.