Caught in action

I think I have a problem! I only write at a stretch if I'm actively sad or hurting!

After this MI captain thingy that happened I was too sad to even talk to someone and hence this update!

Also this idea was given to me by my internet bestie and the younger sister god never gave me irl🤌🏻

I hope y'all like this update!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

At 3:00 am in the morning, the captain and ex captain of the Indian Cricket Team were now walking down the hotel room hallway.

After a rather stupid fight, Rohit had to concede and get up for a midnight walk with Virat which later to this liking lasted for 2 hours.

After 15 years of friendship one might think they'd run out of topics to chat on, surprisingly not.

They were walking down to their rooms when they heard some ruffling and the sound of the table being moved.

They looked around alarmed to finally find out it was from one of the rooms.

Vi- It's 3 am! What noise is that?

Ro- Whose room is this? 517?

They're discussion was shut immediately as they heard another noise of a loud bang against the cupboard of some wooden door of sorts.

They looked at each other and their eyes widened as they next heard grunting and moaning.

Ro- Oh my god. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Vi- Someone is making out!
He said weirdly.

Ro- No, they're making out after specifically telling everyone not to bring back girls to the hotel room and not doing stuff 2 nights before the match!

Vi- These kids! They have no fear of rules and warnings!
He added, also in the same tone.

Ro- Virat please, let me be the one saying all this, you didn't give two shits about the rules and with the amount of girls you have brought back to the hotel I'd say around...

Vi- THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THAT!
He yelled in a whisper.

Ro- Fair. Now what do you think? Should we find out whose room this is and punish the person tomorrow?
He asked logically.

Vi- Tomorrow? Are you a complete idiot? TODAY, RIGHT NOW. We're going in right now.

Ro- And how are we getting in? Because you miraculously have a master key laying around in your pocket?
He asked sarcastically.

Vi- Oh yeah, I do. Here.
He casually handed Ro the master key.

Ro- Wait what? Huh? HOW??
His eyes widened comically.

Vi- Well I wanted to pull a prank on Ishan so I got this from the management but hey, good thinking right?
He smirked.

Ro- No, absolutely not! Are you crazy?

Vi- Shut up and follow me.

He put the key on the digital lock and made ample noise for the person inside to possibly stop the session.

Vi- TIMES UP BUDDY! WE'RE COMING IN!
He said walking in cop style while Rohit stood back rooted.

Vi- I said WE! You have to walk too!
He chided as he looked back at Ro who was glued to his place.

Ro- Umm... Can you go in and check first?

Vi- Check what? You're not sammy for me to check for monsters under bed, shut up and walk with me!
He ordered and Rohit walked in immediately.