RoKo

Ummm... Hi? I guess.

I'm not going to write some stupid ass reason for not being here because I actually don't have one! I just went MIA🤌🏻

But here's one update and I hope you all like it!

I hope to see some comments even if it's anger directed towards me, hehehe🥲🤌🏻

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

WC 2023

After crushing England in the game they had invented India's winning streak was still very much going on.

Rohit and Shami were the stars for today, Rohit's knock on a difficult pitch where almost everyone fell down and Shami doing his magic was what everybody could talk about.

Rohit finished all his captain duties and entered the dressing room which was bustling as usual.

There was something special about this dressing room of 2023 because the vibe was unique. The happiness was perenial and everybody seemed to be wrapped in those good vibes of a healthy dressing room.

What other proof could one want more than this that after playing an entire match, not one of them had retired back to their rooms, no one even looked remotely tired or wanting to go back to the room, each and every person in the team was packed in the dressing room waiting for something that was currently even bigger than winning the matches.

'The fielding medal.'

God knows how many players of the other teams had come to him and asked him what all this hype about the fielding medal was about? And genuinely, he had no idea that the fielding medal thing would blow up like this, no one did.

Everyone was obsessed with it and every winner reveal was just getting bigger and bigger. God only knows how far Dilip sir could really take this?

He walked in and plopped down beside Surya.

Virat followed him almost immediately as he was off talking to Anushka.

He settled down beside Rohit involuntarily humming some new Punjabi song that he heard.

Harry- Virat Rohit!! Where are you??

Ro- Why are you screaming Harry? And walk slow your ankle's still hurting you idiot!
He screamed.

Rah- That's quite Rohit like of you to scream your concern.

Vi- Hah, typical Rohit.

Harry- Can I speak?
He asked impatiently.

Vi- Okay what's up?

Harry- You both secretly love being viral, don't you?
He almost accused.

Shreyas- What now Harry?
He asked suddenly interested.

Everyone fell almost quiet as they gained interest too.

Harry- Ro scored 87 runs, the bowlers wrecked a carnage, we finally took revenge for that loss where they knocked us out and yet all it takes for the internet to break is a 10 second clip.

Ro- What clip?
He asked genuinely confused.

Rah- You cannot possibly be serious? You don't know?
He asked shocked.

Shubi- You both broke the internet bhaiya's, england sucking at the game they created is long forgotten, all that the nation can talk about right now is RoKo.
He said amazed..

Vi- Okay, ruke hai.

Shubi- Huh?

Vi- You said Ruko...
He said confused.