Alone Time

Congratulations guys after the 3-0 clean sweep win!

India has now whitewashed NZ in this bilateral series both in our home ground and also theirs!

Okay so back to the story...!

Assuming there is no Corona to spoil our lives.

Virat had taken a paternity leave to welcome his little princess alongside Anushka. Today was the day he was returning back to his team, his other family.

The entire bunch was going crazy and bursting with excitement to welcome their Virat bhai.

Rahul hadn't been spotted sitting still since morning, he was on vibration mode apparently.

Kul and Rishab already had an argument on who'll meet him first and obviously being the sane ones there Jinks had to calm them down while Ro just ignored their plea's of picking a side.

Speaking of Ro, he wasn't missing Vi at all. He hadn't missed him even a but other than calling him thrice each day and the fact that he had woken up at 7 am without being shaken awake, but no, not missing.

His eyes hadn't left the door ever since they got the news of him being here any time!

Jinks was as excited but had the sense to tell Rohit yo blink.

Soon enough to end the misery the door opened with a thud and there stood the 33 year old man with the energy and excitement of a 7 year old sugar rushed child, Virat Kohli!

Beating Kul and Rishab, Rahul was the first one to pounce on him which was later joined by Kul, Rishab, Jassi and Yuzi.

Harry realised late that it was a group hug and then jumped on them making them lose their balance.

Jaddu Jinks and Rohit let the kids have their moment first though a certain someone wasn't entirely happy with it.

Vi- Hi kiddos!
He said ruffling their hair.

Kul- do you even know how much we missed you?

Virat- ofcourse I do.

Rishab- No you don't! We' tell you. Aap chalo humare saath.
He said pulling him with them.

Virat excused for a minute to give Jaddu Jinks and Rohit a side hug.

When Rohit was going to speak they heard Harry screaming for Virat.

Jaddu- Jaa tu, unhone kuch plan kiya hai tere liye. Hum hai yahi.

Jinks nodded in agreement to what Jaddu said and Virat agreed and left.

Rohit knew that they had something planned but how could he not even greet him? He had been waiting for him since morning.

He huffed not subtle enough as he left from there.

Jinks sighed knowing exactly what was going through in his best friend's head.

Rohit managed to convince himself that he'd be able to spend time with him during lunch but apparently he wasn't right.

Rohit and Jassi went to have lunch together while he searched for vi.

Jassi- kisiko dhund rahe ho?

Ro- No one, mai kisko dhundunga.

"By the way aapko pata hai Rahul kaha hai?" Jassi asked out of the blue.

Ro- Kaha?

Jassi- Rahul Virat bhaiya ke saath lunch karna chahta tha isiliye woh unko leke apne room mai hai.
He said as if complaining about Rahul but even Rohit knew better than that.