The Ro-mance king

Heyloooooo!!

My exams are not over but I am back? How? Procrastination.

I started writing this update long back and finally finished it today!

It's a really mixed kinda update so I hope y'all like it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit was sitting in the dressing room after facing a v
rather upsetting loss against Australia in their first T20 match.

He opened his phone to see his Twitter buzzing with mentions.

He assumed it was the loss and obviously the captain was to be blamed.

He still opened the app to see what the experts had to say now.

He was left rather shocked that it was not all about the loss, it was about a playful moment that happened on the field!

Turns out the moment that happened in good spirit as in fun and games wasn't taken such by the audience.

It was a very important wicket for India and no one actually heard the ball hitting the bat.

DK went ahead to take the DRS and also got Maxwell going to the pavilion.

Rohit was infact happy and had run to praise dk for his thinking.

In their own playful way Rohit had held his face in a way that people somehow assumed he was fighting or grabbing dk's neck.

# DK is his senior! How can Rohit behave like this with his senior? Captaincy sarr pe chadh gayi hai lagta hai

# And people said Virat was the aggressive one, lol! Look at your new captain now! Bhugto ab

# What a disrespect to a great player like Kartik, I can't even imagine how he must've felt at this moment. I am feeling very bad for him!

Rohit just sighed disapprovingly at this clownery.

He put on the tv to see Dk speaking to the host.

Dk was again asked about the same incident. Dk just laughed and said that they both were really good friends and it was just a joke.

Rohit was now feeling guilty that Dk had to go justify because of him, his overthinking reached to a limit that now he was thinking if dk actually felt bad about what happened.

Well otherwise he won't but this was live on tv so maybe!

Rohit wouldnt be at peace if he didn't talk to dk aboyt this so he walked out to find him.

Dk was washing his face when Rohit patted him from behind.

Ro- Dk sunn na...

Dk- What Shams?
He asked annoyed by his constant poking.

Ro- Woh you know na what happened on the ground?

Dk- we lost, yeah.

Ro- No, not that... The other thing when I grabbed you face, remember?

Dk- Haa ofcourse, how can I forget! You are one A class idiot you know that?
He laughed with the foam on his face.

Ro- Sorry yaar dk, I didn't mean it that way, masti kar raha tha actually but then all of this happened...

Dk- Shams have you gone totally insane?
He snapped back suddenly.

Ro- No i mean...

Dk- Aye shut up.
He washed off all the soap from his face to face Rohit.