Password

Heyyy guyssss!!

I know I am updating this book after an eternity but I was busy writing the other book "Known strangers"

Once that ends, we'll be back here!🤝🏻

This plot was actually suggested by ict_lover and Whatkikilikes  ❤️

I liked the plot so I hope you do too!😂

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Virat was in a unusually happy mood today for no reason specifically.

After finishing his gym session at 8 pm, which he was late to due to some brand promotions. He was feeling fresh and energised.

He walked back into his room which was already open.

This now almost never came as a shock to him as there was always someone or the other in his room.

They seldom stayed like mere teammates in their alloted rooms, they were all scattered and sprawled across each other's bed and obviously no one cared.

He walked in to see a furious looking Rohit scanning something seriously on his laptop.

Vi- What are you doing? That's not how stalkers work you know.
He said suddenly startling Rohit who again started doing what he was, ignoring Virat completely.

Vi- Hello? Rohit? Dikh nahi raha kya mai?

Ro- Shut the fuck up.
He snapped.

Vi- Okay, someone seems really angry. What happened? Somebody told you that Jess is going to die in the book you're reading?
He laughed.

Rohit immediately got up angry and shocked,
Ro- WHATTTT! JESS DIES! I DONT WANT HER TO DIE! VIRAAATTTTT!!!

Vi- Okay okay sorry but what happened?

Ro- You! You traitor! You know I should really make a new best friend, you can happily leave the country then!

Vi- Okay I am getting nothing from this! What do you mean?
See you're visibly angry and I'm kinda scared of that so I'll leave that here but if you say something like making a new best friend again, I'll slap you!
He said from far away not wanting to mess with Rohit now.

Ro- What did you post?
He got up to face him immediately.

Vi- The test debut post?
He shrugged.

Ro- And?

Vi- And what?

Ro- And there was a screen where you had to enter some password and you did...

Vi- You know that's how you open things? You have to put in the password.

Ro- So that Abraham Benjamin de Villiers knows your password and I don't??

Vi- Ooh full naming! This is serious then.
He said finding it really funny.