The Lost Ring

Heyyy guys! I am back with another update!

I was watching breakfast with champions, Rohit's episode when I suddenly came up with this idea! It was so spontaneous but I loved it so here it is!

I don't really know what Nd where they were traveling but this is what I have assumed of the scenario! Hope you like it!

It was March 2016. The team was playing a bilateral home series.

They had won the first match taking a lead of 1-0. They were about to go to the next ground for the next match.

A certain Sharma was sitting in his room just about to sleep, talking to his newly wedded wife, Ritika.

He had been dating her for long but it had just been a few months to his marriage. He was happy.

He hung up the call pretty happy and satisfied. He took off his wedding ring, it was a big ring and he wasn't still comfortable with wearing it all day all night. It made him uncomfortable while sleeping and that is not something he'll tolerate.

He put that ring in the drawer of the side table and slept almost immediately.

Rohit was woken up by the incessant banging of the door and the colourful words of Virat who was screaming fr outside.

He looked at the time and immediately got up, he was late!

He just let Virat know he was up and hastily walked to freshen up.

He was the last one to enter the bus and people gave him a obvious glance.

Mahi- Ro you're late again!

Ro- Mahi bhai...
He whined cutely to which Mahi just melted and how could he not! The new debutant, his first kiddo was now the Hitman!

Ro sat beside Virat and the bus took off.

Ro was mostly sleeping through the ride and Virat woke him up to get down.

Virat was the enthu kid so he ran to see the reception.

Rohit walked behind to his leisure when he was slightly pushed by Umesh kamath's bag. He just hit him lightly on the head as reply when his hand fell on the ring that Umesh was wearing.

His wedding ring! He forgot! Ritika was going to kill him for sure! He was so dead.

He stopped there for a while to think.

Who should he tell? Virat was out of question, his first reaction would be to tell Ritika! Mahi bhai can't help in this with the hotel management.

He suddenly remembered Bhajji pa talking to some guy in that hotel. Maybe he knows someone!

He ran immediately to bhajji.
Ro- Bhajji pa suno na!

Bhajji- Kya hua re Shane?

Ro- woh mai...
He tried to speak fidgety.

Bhajji- jaldi bol.

Ro- Bhajju pa mai apni ring bhul gaya hu woh hotel mai.

Bhajju- SHADI WALI RING?
He asked shocked beyond words. How can someone be so forgetful?

Ro- Haa parr aap woh kisiko jante ho na vaha, unse bolle mangva do!

Bhajji- Haa kar deta hu. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhega!

Rohit was called by mahi to check his room and bags so he ran over there letting bhajji call.

Virat was strolling around when he heard bhajji talking someone about finding something.