How a bond starts

I had immediate requests on this shot! It was a Shrey-Ro shot.

This might be the first non rohirat shot which is a little wierd to me.

But since you'll wanted it, I said why not!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Shrey was a little upset after the jealousy episode of Rishu, Yuzi and Jassi. The three of the had a compromise with each other about sharing time but the others wanted him too!

He had heard Rah complain about the same but he could not understand.

Shrey- Abhi toh unke saath comfortable hua tha, mere bhi toh bhaiya hai, even I want to spend time with him.
So what if rish Jassi or yuzi are closer to him but can't I get a place in there?
He spoke to himself a little upset and angry.

Rohit had stopped the three of them and went to talk to them instead of coming to Shreyas! How unfair! That is exactly what he thought.

He was going to watch some TV when his phone rang again.

It was a message from the person he was thinking about.

Rohit called him in the cafe behind the hotel and followed by a small message.
Chup chap aajana.

Shreyas smiled involuntarily and got ready to leave immediately.

He was literally skipping out of the hotel when he suddenly collided with Jaddu and Rishab.

Jaddu- Relax Iyer bhai, where are you skipping to?

Shrey- Oh I am going to meet Ro... *Pause*

He immediately paused knowing if they got to know them they'll not let him go alone!

Rish- Aage bol! Kon? Ro bhaiya?

Shrey- Ro bhaiya? Nahi! Pfft! Why will I be going to meet him? I am going to meet... Rohini. Yes, Rohini! I am going to meet Rohini!
Now if you'll excuse me!

♪└|∵|┐♪   Ro-hi-ni   ♪┌|∵|┘♪
He almost went singing the name.

Jaddu- Aaj Tak mujhe ye normal lagta tha.
He said completely amused.

Rish- Ye toh mujhse bhi pagal nikla bhaiya!

Shreyas reached the cafe where Rohit was already sitting surfing on his phone.

He went and sat beside Rohit and made enough noise to let him know he is here.

Rohit turned towards him while Shreyas turned around dramatically.

Ro- Are you not talking to me?
He asked almost laughing.

Shrey- Well how are you hear with me? You went to them to talk.

Ro- Yes, I did talk to them and told them that you are my kiddo too.

Shrey- Did you?
He turned around immediately to face him.
I thought even you...

Ro- No! I did not. Jassi mera first kiddo hai, Rishu Ritika ka bhai aur Sammy ka babysitter bestfriend hai aur Yuzi toh Ritsy ka sautan hai.

But we can be differen, tu aur mai dono mumbaikar hai yaar! Uspe bond kar lenge.

Shreyas smiled happily and Rohit knew that he wasn't as matured as he showed, he infact was a kid.

Rohit ordered coffee for both of them and they sat silently for a while.

Shrey- Do you know when I started to admire you?
He said suddenly with a glee.

Ro- When?

Shrey- You remember the 2020 IPL finale?