My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Tae: kook listen to me .

Tae hold his hands softly and kiss his forehead but jk is not in his right mind. He is bladdering things. Tae know jk is hurt. He is feeling too much pain. Only one thing he is scared about JK's panic attack. But his eyes become red while his every veins pop out from his hands hearing jk. ..

Jk; you can use my body as much as you want. I know I am a wh*** who sell my body to others.

Tae become really angry and Lose his mind . He hold Jk's arms harshly and kiss him . The kiss is not a sweet one . It's aggressive and don't have any rhythm. A total messy kiss....... Tears are keep flowing from his eyes ....

Tae in mind: am I that bad in your eyes..... Did I really make you feel like a slvt that today I have to heard this from you..... Don't know why I badly want to kill myself now ...... How much I tried still one thing comes between the shitty deal not my feelings...... You don't saw how much I love you.... You never saw my pain my own hurtness. Why princess why you don't you feel my love ... I know the relationship I made with you it's really filled with insecurities but I never make you feel this low that today I have to listen this .... Why don't I just die before hearing this.......I can't help baby my chest is burning my whole body is burning like hell Tae broke the kiss and fall on his knees crying his heart out..... Jk also kneel down in front of tae.....

Tae: I am sorry I shouldn't left you at yugyeom house ... It's just I thought to give you some space so you at least can share your problem with your best friend..... This much big incident happened you were suffering from so many days still you didn't trust me to tell anything so I thought you will share with your best friend..... Do I really make you feel like a slvt ...... Did I ever curse you ? (Jk nod his head as no ) did I ever try to force you ? (Again nod as no ) did I ever harassed you ? (Nod as no ) I know my approach was not in a good way but did I ever try to show you that you are only mine Suger baby .... The actual hell is I don't even remember the shit that you and me are bound by a paper .....

Jk: ummm so you are going to marry soon (bitting his lips continuously).

Tae: what are you talking about? I didn't know anything
About this marriage. And why the hell I will get agree to marry someone when I have you. Pls don't say like this. But I shout at you. Don't you wanna give me any punishment?

Jk; no how can I when you belong to someone else.

This sentence make tae angry he pull jk more closer by his waist and smashed their lips in a messy kiss. Tae was kissing jk agressively like he want to say how much important jk is . Jk also kiss tae agressively. The kiss have no rythm no softness just a way to tell how much they mean to each other. Soon the agressive kiss become passionate and hungry one. And they both ended up in bed making love. Today tae was extra rough with jk not like other day. It's seems like he wanna say every unspoken words by his actions. Like he wanna show his love that too desperately. While jk also love this roughness as somehow he is feeling tae's love by every action...

The whole house echos by the loud m*** and groan and some skin slapping sound. It will be lie if jk is not feeling pain as this is the first time tae is this much rough but this pain hidden so much love also pain. First morning incident then now. Today is the worst day for both of them. The fear of not getting love and losing their love was first time hit them. Pain was always in their relationship. The relationship was a pure saga of money and pleasure but they didn't accept it. They didn't accept that they are in a relationship where there is no future. Both of them saw countless dream to have a family with each other and now when a question come to their relationship then it's indeed hurts them to the core. After a long rough night both sleep due to tiredness .

Meanwhile in living room.

After tae left everyone was puzzle in their mind like who is the boy and why tae left like this.