pyp mourningshade 🕊️

Start from the beginning

APPEARANCE fregort on tiktok
with dark black hair in loose, wavy curls, pyp kept it well-trimmed, shorn into place above his ears, curling above his forehead, and oftentimes, even combed straight. yet a few curls often slipped from his groomed head, bouncing in front of his eyes or around his ears. since he's been away, his hair has returned to its natural state— long, past his ears, obscuring their tips from view, untamed curls tumbling down past his forehead and into his eyes. shiny and glossy as it once was, he bears the appearance of one used to good care. pyp has smooth, flax-colored skin, peppered with stubble about his upper lip and chin. with thick, well shaped black eyebrows hovering above striking sea-blue eyes, pyp has been called handsome by many a maiden. his eyes are slightly hooded, and his eyelashes on both his upper and lower lids are particularly long and dark. he still remembers his mother, when he was a child, raising his chin and laughing, telling his aunt that his eyelashes were such a waste on a boy. his nose is perfectly straight, and tall, at that, and below, lay light pink lips. his cheekbones are prominent due to his overall slim appearance— they give his cheeks a mildly hollow appearance. his jawline, thus, is also strong and very sharp. his collarbones are visible as well. still, he has lithe, tight muscle wrapped around his body. it is merely not of the bulky sort. he's slender and fit, with enough muscle in his arms, legs, and core to be the first sword to begin with. several deep, red and mottled wounds are around his thigh, sustained from arrows, as it is barely healed, he still limps when he walks. besides that scar, he has a variety of others, although these are light and silvery, around his torso and arms, from swordfighting practice. further, he has a deep bite wound scar on his torso, causing pain when he turns, as it too is barely healed. he conceals this one entirely.