bonus chapter - 4

20th January

📍Barcelona , Spain 🇪🇸

EMILY DIDN'T KNOW how to feel. she didn't know if she should feel excited that her family is coming to visit her , or if she should feel sad because Gavi hadn't reached out or talked to her ever since that night. it was safe to say he was avoiding her.

she was currently closing her books and putting all her pens and stuff away. she walked downstairs , and began to clean.

Emily stress cleaned. and when she did , she was focused as heck and didn't pay anyone any mind. she was now vacuuming the livingroom rug when there was a loud knock heard on her front door.

Emily switched the vacuum off and walked towards the door. she opened it to reveal Delfi , Mikky and Sage who all smiled.

"hey guys" she said , giving them all hugs. "come on in" she said and they all walked inside , putting the bags of snacks on the kitchen counter.

"were you busy?" Sage asked and Emily nodded her head. "yeah , i was cleaning a bit. my family and Ethan and Lorea is coming tonight" she spoke and they all nodded their heads.

"is it going to be a dinner?" Mikky asked and Delfi nodded her head. "yeah , a little get-together. Junior is coming aswell" the brunette smiled.

Emily put the vacuum in the closet that was in the hallway and returned to the kitchen.

"Sage , you could come too." Emily spoke and Sage gave her an apologetic look. "I can't. my cousins from Canada is coming and i don't want to leave them alone" she said.

"so? bring them along" Emily said with a shrug and began to wash her hands. "yes the more the merrier" Delfi said and Sage smiled.

everyone was eating their fruits and snacks while discussing their lives.

the girls noticed Emily not talking much and she spaced out every now and then. "Em? you okay?" Mikky asked and the girl sighed.

"Gavi is ignoring me" she said and Delfi raised her brows. "Gavi? Ignoring you?" Delfi asked and Emily nodded her head.

Sage pouted. "you guys were so cute on that live" she spoke and bit into a strawberry. "you were on the live?" Emily asked with furrowed brows.

"everyone was" Mikky said and Emily let out a breath. "yeah well...after we ended the live...we kissed" she said and the girls' eyes all widened as it went quiet around the counter.

"and it was good. like...i mean...a really good kiss" Emily sighed and groaned. "so why is he ignoring you?" Mikky asked and Emily shrugged.

"i tried to reach out to him but he isn't responding" she said. "maybe his phone is broken" Delfi said and Emily gave her a look.

"then why is it that everytime i facetime Pedri or Ansu he backs away fron the camera or walk out of the room?" she aksed with a raised brow.

"when you put it like that..." Delfi said , scratching her head. "isn't he coming tonight? maybe you can talk to him there" Sage suggested and they all nodded their heads.

"i doubt it but i'll see" she said with a sigh. "don't be sad , especially not because of Pablo Gavi" Mikky said and Emily chuckled.