two.

14 years ago:

THE HOSPITAL WERE filled with the cries of babies and usually , Valentina hated it. but all she could focus on , was popping this baby out. with a sharp pain shooting through her abdomen , Valentina screamed out.

"calm down , Miss. we're almost there" a nurse said , trying to keep Valentina down. they rushed on a stretcher towards an empty room and laid the girl on the hospital bed.

"dress her and get Dr. Rose" the same nurse said and the others nodded and scurried along. Valentina screamed out in pain as the pain started to get worse.

"n-nurse" she cried out loud , not able to handle the pain anymore. "shh" the nurse said and helped her get dressed in a hospital gown.

they got her ready and gave her an injection to help lessen the pain.

Dr. Rose , a darkskinned woman with pearly white teeth , came into the room in a hurry and inspected Valentina.

"you'll be fine , Ms. Hidalgo. you'll be just fine" she said and continued with whatever she was doing.

"oh my god!" Valentina screamed out loud and she knew this baby was coming. Dr. Rose immediately rushed to her side and nodded at the nurse.

"get everything ready for the baby" she said in a hushed tone. the doctor looked at the brunette woman laying on the hospital bed.

"Ms. Hidalgo , your baby is coming. are you ready?" Dr. Rose asked and Valentina shook her head 'no'. of course she wasn't ready.

she had never pushed a whole baby out of her and this seemed too soon.

"i understand , love. but come on , we have to. you want to have a beautiful girl , right?" Dr. Rose asked as she put on some elastic gloves over her hands.

Valentina nodded her head. she wanted this baby and she was going to keep it.

"you want to love her and watch her grow up , right?" the woman continued and Valentina nodded her head , despite the pain.

"now , are you ready to see your beautiful little girl?" Dr Rose asked with a smile and once again , Valentina nodded her head.

Dr. Rose smiled and nodded her head.

"okay , Ms Hidalgo...push"

———