ninety-four - part 3

15th November
Emily's birthday

📍Rosarío , Argentina 🇦🇷

ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, EMILY engulfed Delfina in a hug that the brunette girl happily accepted. Emily inhaled Delfi's familiar scent in once again and felt as if she was home.

"what? how did you guys get here?" Emily asked as she wiped a stray tear. "oh , i don't know...we came on a flying pegasus" she heard Pedri's voice and turned , a wide smile on her face.

she hugged them all and by them all ,she meant Pedri , Ansu , Gavi , Mikky and Frenkie. "i missed you all so much." she spoke as she finished hugging them all.

she then frowned. "where's my favourite?" she asked and Delfi pointed to the buffet where Junior was busy putting some pies onto his paper plate.

he then turned around , a smile on his lips as he put the plate down and engulfed the girl in a hug. "i missed you, hermanita" he spoke and she smiled into the hug. "i missed you more , Cristianinho" she teased and he rolled his eyes.

'how dare you guys not tell me you're coming?" she asked and Gavi rolled his eyes. "i think that's the whole point of a surprise party" he said and she waved him off.

"thank you so much" Emily said as she turned to give Anto and Leo both a hug which they accepted.

"you're welcome , Em" Anto said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

the music started playing and the chatter immediately began as everyone was either eating or talking to each other.

"now , i know you didn't forget about me , little Messi" she heard and she hugged her favourite uncle. "ney!" she said excitedly and he gave her a hug.

"happy birthday" he spoke and she just smiled. she saw Sonia coming up to her with a brown paper in her manicured hands. Emily gave the tanned woman a hug.

"happy birthday , baby girl." Sonia said with a smile. "we have your gifts over there," Sonia said , pointing to a section which had a lot of gifts under.

"but , we have a little something more" Sonia said and Leo , Anto , Luis and Sofi walked up to them. "it's not money , right?" Emily asked as she took it and Neymar laughed and shook his head as he slid his tattooed arm around Sonia's waist and she melted into him.

Emily opened it and pulled out two photos. her eyes grew wide and a huge smile were on her lips once she saw the sonar photos.

"what? you're kidding , right?" she asked as she looked up to see Neymar and Sonia smile. "never" Sonia said.

"congratulations , guys. I'm so happy , this is amazing" Emily blurted and gave them each a hug which they accepted.

"i'll be the big sister , right?" she teased and Neymar nodded his head. "of course" she spoke
"if it's a girl , you'll name her after me?" she tried her luck.

"know your limits" Neymar said and Emily laughed and shrugged. it was worth a try.

"Em!" she heard and saw Violet , Molina and Raul. "go on , enjoy your party" Leo said and Emily turned to face Neymar and Sonia once again.