sixty-five.

present.

"Papa , i'm home" Emily said as she entered the house. she and Emzo had dropped Val off at her house and then Emily went back with Enzo to the hotel to get his things ready , because he was going back to Madrid.

Emily was exhausted and her body was in need of a bath and some of Anto's delicious food. Emily put her bag on the L-shaped couch and heard a ton of voices coming from outside.

she made her way to the back and the smell of delicious food went through her nostrils , making her stomach rumble.

there were a few people back there , laughing and talking among themselves and Emily noticed Neymar among them.

once the Brazilian saw her , he smiled widely and put his drink down. "hey little Messi" he said and walked over to her. Emily smiled widely and gave him a hug which he accepted.

"how's school?" he asked and they pulled away from the hug. Emily just shrugged. "okay" she said truthfully.

"just okay?" he asked with a raised brow and Emily nodded her head. "sure of it" she spoke and he smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"what have i heard about you and a certain curly head?" he asked and Emily sighed. she knew he was talking about Enzo.

"yes , Enzo is my boyfriend" she said and Neymar scrunched his face. "why not rather date Cristianinho?" he asked and she scowled.

"never in a million years , Ney. he's like my little brother" she said and he chuckled at her scrunched up face.

Leo walked over to her and smiled. "you made it. where's Enzo?" he asked ,looking around. "he went back to the hotel. he leaves for Madrid tonight" she said and looked at the ground.

Leo and Neymar exchanged looks before Leo side hugged his daughter. "Ney will get you some food. there's some people i want you to meet" Leo said and Neymar nodded his head and walked to the table to make a plate of food for Emily.

Emily felt like she was meeting new people everyday and she started to like it seeing as it was Leo and Anto's friends.

they were sat behind a long table , eating food while others was just making small talk with ome another around the fireplace.

they walked towards a group of three men and three women , including Robert and Anna.

"this is Emily , my daughter. I'm sure Robert and Anna already know her" Leo spoke and Anna nodded her head and smiled at the girl.

"Em ,this is Kylian and Marco and this is Kylian's fiancé , Iris and Marco's wife Jessica" Leo introduced them and Emily smiled and shook their hands.

"i've heard so much about you. Neymar's son Davi won't stop talking about Mateo's sister" Kylian said , causing them all to chuckled.

"it's so nice to meet you" Emily said. "same to you" Iris said. she was a beautiful French woman with dark brown hair , light skin and grey eyes. she had a beautiful smile.

Marco's wife Jessica was a beautiful brown skinned woman with curly black hair. "can i get your Instagram? maybe me , you and Anto could go out someday when you're in Paris" Iris said with a smile.

"don't forget me" Jessica said and Emily chuckled. Emily gave Iris her instagram and then they met some more people , including Kylian's 16 year old brother —Ethan and Leo's Argentina teammates — Lisandro , Angel and their families.

Emily realised they were all nice people despite of what the media said and how people compared them against each other.

Kylian , Ney and Leo had a great relationship and their girlfriends and wives were pretty nice too.

Emily went to sit next to Neymar's girlfriend , Sonia who had on a beautiful pink silk dress that complimented her tanned , Brazilian skin.

Neymar put the plate infront of her and Sonian handed her a glass of orange juice."how's Enzo?" Sonia asked and ate some food.

"good , he was just here with me but had to go back to Madrid to play some games" Emily spoke and ate her pasta.

"how do you know about me and him anyways?" Emily asked. sure , they knew that she liked him but she never told them that they were dating.

"there was a picture of you two together in a  restaurant" Sonia said and pulled her phone out of her designer bag and showed Emily the photo.

Emily let out a breath and had no doubt that it was Amelia and her friends that posted photos even though she told them not to.

Emily sighed and scooped some of the pasta om het fork. Sonia and Anto took some photos of Emily and the girl's cheeks were hurting from all the smiling towards the camera.

she sighed in relief when all the grown women were in different conversations and she couldn't help but miss Delfi.

she slouched in her seat , drinking some of the macha tea that was on the table. it wasn't bad but it wasn't something she would drink on the regularly.

she then switched over to a can of coke and felt a presence next to her. she turned her head to see a long boy with dreads sitting next to her and smiled politely when she saw it was Ethan.

he had his plate full of food infront of him and he held a can of coke in his hand. "why do you look sad? is this not your scene?" he asked and took a bite out of the garlic bread.

"it's not about the scene or anything. I guess i just miss my best friend" Emily spoke and eyed the garlic bread. Ethan finished his food that was still in his mouth and handed Emily the steaming hot garlic bread which she took with gratefulness.

"so where is she?" he asked , taking a sip out of his coke. "i don't know" Emily spoke. "here , i can be your best friend for an hour" Ethan said and Emily nodded her head with a smile.

"so , want to tell me about you and Enzo? i saw it on the tabloids that you were dating" Ethan said , still eating his food.

Emily just huffed in response. "yes we are dating but i'm just so annoyed at it" Emily spoke , scooping some pasta on her fork.

"i get it , it gets tough sometimes. and you being Leo Messi's daughter doesn't help at all. it'll get worse" Ethan spoke , eating some food and Emily deadpanned him.

"thank you , i feel so much better" she said and he smiled and nudged her rib. "pleasure"

Emily looked up to see Sofi and Luis walk through the back anf immediately , her eyes start searching for Delfi.

"aunt Sofi" Emily called out and greeted both her and Luis. "where's Delfi?" she asked , hoping that her best friend was here.

"oh , she's still inside with Junior" Sofi said , pointing to the kitchen. "Junior's here?" she asked. "you know he can't be a day without Delfi" Luis spoke and Emily smiled before nodding her head.

Emily turned around and headed to where Ethan was. she grabbed him by his wrist and he stood up. "where are we going? what about my coke?" Ethan said , looking back ay his coke with a worried expression.

the men at the fireplace just laughed at Ethan's defeated face.

"Delfi is here" Emily siad with a smile and the two teenagers walked towards the kitchen.

bith Emily and Ethan stopped in their tracks when they saw Delfi and Junior locking lips over the counter , grabbing each other as if they're about to disappear.

Ethan just looked Emily and the Delfi and Junior broke apart. Emily just raised her brows.

"well shit"

———

A/N:
i think after i finished this
book , i'll edit it cause of the
many chapters. or what do you guys
think? should i keep it like
this or not?? help i'm an
indecisive queen  😭😔

— sorry for any spelling or
grammar mistakes. ♡