seventy-four.

present.

"Emily! Neymar needs a partner" Emily heard Anto shout as she walked on the deck of the cruise.

she frowned and drank some of the lemonade that Sonia handed her to wash down her pasta. "what's happening?"Emily asked as she sat on the large beach towel and stared at her family. "we're going for a swim" Anto said excitedly as she held onto Leo's shoulders.

Emily nervously smiled and shook her head. "you guys go ahead" she spoke and Delfi playfully rolled her eyes.

"you think we're leaving you here alone while we're swimming and having fun?" Delfi asked and Ethan nodded his head. "come on , do it for Delfi" Ethan said and Emily scowled.

"come on , Emily" Lorea said with a pout on her face and Emily slightly smiled. Emily shook her head again , leaning closer to Sonia.

"i'm with Sonia. you guys go have fun" Emily said , trying to talk her way out of it. Junior rolled his eyes and pulled Ethan with him as they walked towards Emily.

"you take the legs , i'll take the arms" Junior said and Ethan nodded his head. Emily gasped and squealed as she was lifted up and carried to where the others was.

"stop , Junior put me down" Emily said , trying to wiggle out of her hold. "Ethan , if i sink and drown i'll never forgive you" Emily said and Junior laughed and they put her down on the deck 

"wait , you're 14 and can't swim?" Delfi asked and Emily rolled her eyes. "you're 12 and dating and no one said anything" Emily snapped back , standing up and Delfi narrowed her eyes.

"come on , we'll teach you" Delfi spoke , wanting Emily to swim with them. "nope" Emily said and crossed her arms.

"have fun with us , even if you can't swim" Anro spoke and Leo nodded his head. "yeah , you can get on Ney's back" Leo spoke and Neymar nodded.

"we won't let you drown" Neymar laughed and Emily rolled her eyes. "fine" Emily said and Delfi smiled widely.

Neymar climbed off and was on the bottom of the stairs and once Emily saw how deep the water was  , her heart started racing , causing her to shake her head.

"no , i think i'll stay on deck with aunt Sofi and the kids" Emily said nervously. "don't be like that. if you come with us , i'll tell Ethan to buy you a tin of ice cream" Lorea said.

Emily narrowed her eyes. "make it two tins" she spoke and the girl nodded her head. "deal"

Emily hung onto Neymar as she climbed on his back and put her face in his back when he started to go further into the water.

"you're choking me. want me to die before i win the World Cup?" Neymar joked , causing Leo to pipe up. "ha!" Leo said and Neymar scowled as he kept Emily tight on his back.

"don't let me fall" Emily said and Neymar laughed. "i won't. who am i going to annoy if you're dead?" he asked and Emily groaned.

they went further into the water as the cruise slowly sailed. by now , everyone was in the water , teamed up.

Anto was with Leo , Delfi with Junior , Ethan with Lorea and Sofi with Luis. Sonia stayed on the deck , taking care of the little kids and taking videos and photos.

"lift your head" Neymar said once they were secured in the water and Emily slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes.

she was trying very hard not to look down and just looked at the surroundings around them. "this is beautiful" Emily said and Ney nodded his head.

"Ney , Em!" they heard Sonia and turned to look at the tanned skin girl who held her iphone in her hand. "smile" she said and the two smiled towards the camera.

the others swam and took photos ,having the time of their lives. "want us to teach you swim?" Leo asked as they swam towards the two people and Emily quickly shook her head.

"no" she answered and Ethan huffed. "fine" he said and they swam along with the others. Emily felt guilty since she knew that Neymar wanted to swim around but was holding him back by being on his back and refusing to let go.

"i know you want to swim. leave me back on the cruise and you can go" Emily told her uncle who scoffed. "if this is your way of getting out of this situation , no" he spoke.

"no , i know you want to go swimming and here i am , holding you back" Emily spoke and she felt him chuckle.

"shut up , little Messi" he spoke and swam around with her ,making sure she clung onto him.

they swam around for a couple of minutes and talked when Sonia called them all up. "it's 4 and we need to be at the restaurant at 6" she spoke and everyone swam back to the cruise.

Emily let out a breath of relief when she was safely back on the cruise and dried herself with the towel. she took a little video of the surroundings as they went back to shore and made sure to send it to Gavi.

Emily
*photo attachment*

Gavi
you're trying to make
us back here jealous , aren't you?

Emily
...is it working?

Gavi
kind of...

Emily
then yes i am

Gavi
bring me food

Emily
says the millionaire
footballer. buy
it yourself

Gavi
rude

Emily
talk later Pablo

Emily switched her phone off and put her jean shorts over her bikini bottoms and slid on Leo's tshirt that he gave her.

they finally arrived at the shore and grabbed all their belongings before exiting the cruise. Emily was walking with Leo as he pulled his daughter close to him , with his three sons next to him.

"papa , i'm hungry" Mateo said and groaned and Leo rubbed his head. "we'll go eat soon" Leo said and the boys nodded their heads.

they arrived at Neymar's house and entered the house where they went to their seperate rooms and got ready for the restaurant.

"Anto , what's the dress code?" Emily asked as she came out of the shower and saw Anto in the hallway.

"formal" Anto spoke and Emily nodded her head. since it was Delfi's birthday celebration tomorrow , she wanted to go to the shops in Paris to get her best friend something. she was planning to go with Lorea to bond with her more.

Emily then put on a black dress that stopped mid tight and thin straps and she paired it with black Chanel heels that Anto bought her.

Anto was very persistent on buying Emily clothes and Emily had to admit that Anto have style.

Emily curled her jet black hair and put on some lipgloss. she took her bag and met up with everyone downstairs as they drove towards the restaurant.

———

A/N:
first of all , don't make
anything weird cause i know
y'all by now  💀

—second of all , y'all keep talking
about the age gaps and how
it bothers you and it's getting
kinda annoying cause i KNOW what
i'm doing & this is only
fiction.

—don't wanna sound rude bc i'm
not that type of person but if it bothers
you sm , don't read the book.
deadass.

—sorry for any spelling or grammar
mistakes .

—i'm gonna pop all these
silent readers in they mouths. vote , comment
or just do something 😭

(love y'all though ♡♡)

— also , who do y'all picture
Emily as??