seventy-three.

present.

they were all currently sitting on the cruise as the sea water moved underneath them. Emily sat next to Sonia on a beach towel , sipping a green slushie while Delfi was in a conversation with Lorea on the other side of the cruise.

Sonia glanced at Emily , noticing she's been quiet for way too long. "you okay?" Sonia asked and Emily looked at her and gave her a smile. "yeah , i'm good." Emily said.

everyone was having conversations everywhere and Leo , Luis , Neymar and Kylian were keeping the little ones from falling over the cruise or getting hurt.

"i can see that something's bothering you but i won't push it. just know that i'm always here to talk" Sonia said and Emily gave her a smile. "thank you , Sonia" Emily said and the woman nodded her head.

Emily was about to lay down on the towel and take a nice nap when her stomach rumbled. "ugh , i need to get food or i'll die" Emily said , causing Sonia to playfully roll her eyes.

"you sound like Junior" Sonia said , causing Emily to chuckle. "okay , not too much on him" Emily said as she stood up from her beach towel.

she slipped on her jean shorts over her bikini bottoms and walked inside the cruise where chefs were making food and bartenders were making drinks for the older ladies.

Emily scanned the room , looking at the mouth watering appetizers that were placed on the stands. even though they looked super nice , Emily wanted a real meal to eat since she hadn't eaten since this moring at breakfast.

she walked over to where a chef was and smiled at him. "ah, Ms Messi , what can i do?" he asked with a French accent that sounded really cute to Emily.

"uhm , i'm really hungry and i don't know what to eat. recommend me something?" she asked and he smiled and nodded his head , standing up from his seat.

"allergic to anything?" he asked and the girl nodded her head. "only olives" she said and he nodded his head before preparing something. Emily figured she would sit at a table and wait for the food.

she took out her phone and airpods and listened to some of Lana Del Rey's music. she scrolled through Instagram , liking some photos and edits before entering the iMessages.

Gavi
are you okay?

Emily
I'm great

Emily
any reason why
you're asking Mr
Gavira?

it didn't take long for Emily to receive a text back from Gavi.

Gavi
shut up i just wanted
to know 🙄

Emily
don't roll your eyes
at me , niño
it will get stuck

Gavi
who's your
niño ?? 🤨

Emily
you

Gavi
shut up 🙄

Emily
I saw a great gift
for you over here but
idk i might just give them
to Pedri or Ansu

Gavi
do it and i'll pluck
your eyelashes out
one for one

Emily
that doesn't sound
very pleasant 🙁

Gavi
was not meant to be

Emily
ugh i'm starving and you're
over here being annoying