seventy.

present.

"i hope he gets injured and can't play for the next three years. when i see him, i'm choking him" Delfina scowled as she bit into her pizza. Emily just laughed and shook her head as she took some of Ansu's fries.

"it's all good. I just...i'm glad we didn't go our seperate ways hating each other" Emily shrugged and Mikky rolled her eyes. "you're way too nice to people and putting them infront of you" she spoke.

"and that makes you a clown" Delfina said and Emily playfully rolled her eyes. "but we still love
you either way" Sira shrugged with a smile. Emily just smiled at them all.

she loved how they were all almost in their 20's but hanging out with them and accepting her. she also loved the fact at how they can say anything to each other without gossiping or taking it to heart.

the boys were playing football on the beach and Emily shook her head. "they just can't get enough of it , can they?" Emily asked a rhetorical question.

"let's join them" Delfina said excitedly and Mikky groaned. "i practically live and eat football at home so why not" Mikky spoke and stood up from the beach chair.

Emily shrugged her shoulders and pulled Sira up with her and they all walked over to the boys. "okay , there's two teams" Delfina said , bringing them all together.

"obviously" Pedri said with an eye roll and Emily nudged him with a smile. "such a girl" she joked. "anyways , we're going to ignore Pedri being disrespectful to me" Delfina said with a slight glare.

"disrespectful to a 12 year old?" he asked and Junior raised his brows before looking at Pedri. "for your own sake , stay quiet" he said , pointing to his girlfriend who glared at Pedri.

"anyway. two teams. Gavi and Ferran will be the captains and picking out their players" Delfi spoke and the two nodded their heads.

"i choose Emily , Sira and Frenkie" Gavi said and Pedri made a noise. "ooh , Ferran's girlfriend playing against him" Pedri said and everyone rolled their eyes at him.

"well , i choose Mikky , Junior ,and Pedri" Ferran said and Delfi nodded her head. "Ansu is the coach and i'll be the referee" Delfina said and smiled proudly ,revealing her One Direction covered whistle.

everyone took their places and Emily stood next to Sira. they all had their attire on and Ferran kicked the ball as soon as Delfi blowed the whistle.

it consisted of beach sand flying everywhere , Ansu yelling at them all , Delfi giving out yellow cards for the simplest reasons — like Pedri talking to Gavi— and Junior complaining that he wants food.

in the end , Gavi's team won 3-1 and they all cheered and gave each other high-fives while Ferran scowled at his 'teammates'.

"remind me to never play in a team with you guys" Ferran groaned and Junior scoffed. "trust me , i never want to play with a Culer" he said and Ferran looked at him confused. "but you're dating one.." he trailed off , causing Junior to wave him off.

Gavi smiled and walked over to Emily who was now catching her breath. "wow for a top athlete's daughter ,you sure are unfit" he joked and handed her the bottled water.

she gratefully took it and he sat next to her on the sand. "I'm kidding. you're perfect , don't change" he said and opened the cap of the bottle while Emily just stared at him before smiling and turned her head back towards the ocean.

"we have Delfi's party next week in Paris. do you maybe want to join?" she asked him after a while. "i would love to...but we have a game next week against Real and i need to be there"

Emily really wanted him or the others to come with them but if they can't , they can't. "it's fine , we'll meet up with Ethan over there anyway" she said and he turned his head to look at her for a second.

"Ethan huh?" he asked and she nodded her head and put the bottle back on the sand. "so do you like him?" Gavi asked as he smiled and nudged her in the ribs.

"no , Ethan is like my brother. i don't like him like that" she spoke and shrugged and he narrowed his eyes. "I'll pretend to believe you" he said and she chuckled.

"trust me" she said and they grew quiet. "listen , i also have my 18th birthday in two months do you want to come?" he asked her and she pretended to think about it.

"no i don't think i do" she joked and he rolled his eyes. "come on, please? there's someone i want you to meet" he spoke and she narrowed her eyes.

"is it a girlfriend , Pablo Gavi?" she asked and he laughed. "no , it's just someone. please?" he asked her.
"listen , if you don't come , i'll throw you in this ocean" he siad , pointing towards the beach.

when she didn't answer , he jumped up from his position on the sand and pulled her up by her hands , throwning her over his houlder.

Emily's loud screams and giggles could be heard as Gavi ran with her to the water. out of the corner of her eyes , she saw the others laugh and take photos of them.

"Pablo Paéz Gavira put me down" Emily said once they were in the water. this caused Gavi to pause and put her down. "using my government name is crazy , Em" he said ans acted hurt.

this caused Emily to laugh and playfully swat his hand. "but will you come?" he asked with hope and she smiled and pushed him playfully before splashing some water on him.

"of course" she said ad he gasped at the cold water on his upper body. he tackled her and got her in a headlock, causing Emily to laugh out loud.

"tell me i'm the best footballer" he said and she shook her head. "never" she said in between laughter.

he kept her in a headlock and began tickling her with his free hand , causing Emily to laugh even louder since she was ticklish as hell.

"fine fine" she said and he let go of her making her hold onto him to catch her breath. "fine , you're the best footballer" she spoke and walked backwards.

"after my dad" she spoke and ran out. Gavi followed her out of the water and chased her around the beach.

———

A/N:
didn't know how to end
it but i need me some friends
like these 🙁

— guys this book is coming to
an end 😔

— sorry for any spelling or grammar
mistakes.