ninety-six.

— 7 MONTHS LATER—

23 May

📍Miami , USA 🇺🇸

ANTONELLA PEEKED HER head through Emily's bedroom door. "you ready? evryone's waiting for us" she spoke. Emily noddded her head and took her necessities before following Antonella outside towards the driveway.

while Antonella was locking the doors , Emily walked over to the black car. she opened it and made sure her little brothers were buckled in.

she went to the passenger seat and waited for Antonella to drive them. Antonella walked towards the driver's seat and put the car in drive.

"you guys ready?" Antonella and everyone nodded with wide smiles. "want something to drink or eat?" Antonella asked as they drove past some fast food places.

"yes" they all said and Antonella went to the drivethrough of a McDonalds. she ordered the little ones their stuff and then gave Emily her iced tea and a glazed donut.

Emily took it gratefully and melted at the taste of the donut on her taste buds. she put her airpods in her ear and played Selena Gonez's Fetish.

she moved slowly to the song , living herself in it.

she continued to eat her donut and drank her iced tea as Antonella drove them to the stadium.

Emily went on her phone and scrolled through Instagram , answering some DM's from fans every now and then.

she went to her iMessages and saw that her and Delfi hadn't talked since last week and she slightly frowned , making a mental note to call her best friend later.

Antonella finally stopped in a secluded area where a couple of cars were parked and Emily took out her aipods and put her phone in the pockets of her jeans.

Antonella walked up to where securtiy guards were standing. they immediately recognised the family and smiled.

"enjoy the game" he said and Anto gave him a polite smile. "thank you , i will" she said and the kids followed her towards the VIP section.

Emily was still munching on her glazed donut , enjoying every second of it. "oh , there" Antonella said and pointed to where a very familiar family sat. a family that her and her family had gotten used to ever since they moved here.

th brunette woman finally saw them and smiled widely , pulling Antonella into a hug. "I missed you guys" she said.

"you guys saw each other last night" her son said and the woman waved him off. Emily greeted them all and sat next to Thiago.

she enjoyed her donut umtil she felt a presence next to her and the hand took the donut out of her hands.

gasping ,Emily turned to him and gave him a scowl. "give me my donut back" she said and he smirked. "never" he said and took a big bite out of the donut.

Emily's heart shattered at the sight of her donut being eaten by someons else. "give it back or i'll throw you over the stands" she said , standing up and he stepped further away from her.

"I'll let you try , little Leo" he said and she scoffed loudly and narrowed her eyes at him. she then looked at his mother who shook her head at rhe children.