fourty-five.

present.

"time to hand over that phone , little Messi" Neymar teased Emily as she gave him a playfull glare. "fine" she huffed and grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and handed it to Neymar.

she was panting and thirsty , scolding herself for even letting him talk her into this. she had been running up and down this whole time just for hin to score three times.

Emily walked over to the long table where Anto and everyone else was sitting. "how was it?" Neymar's girlfriend - Sonia - asked.

Emily shrugged and sat next to Anto on the other side. "awesome. I think i lost a few pounds" she joked and they all looked at Neynar who was taking a lot of selfies and grinnng at the camera.

"you know he's like...filling up your entire gallery , right?" Sonia asked as she took a sip of the iced water and Emily nodded her head .

"i know" Emily admitted. just then , Leo , Luis , Robert and Anna walked towards them.

they all greeted each other hefore sitting down and engaging in a conversation. "is he okay?" Robert asked as he looked at Nrymar who was still taking pictures.

"let him have his moment" Sonia joked and that caused Emily to smile. Neymar was basically born for the cameras. there wasn't one bad photo of him...ever.

Leo went and sat next to her. "you okay?" he asked his daughter who nodded her head. "I'm okay" Emily said with a smile.

"want some?" he asked as he pulled out a can of coke. Emily took it with gratefulness , opened it and swallowed the cooldrink , feeling immediate relief.

"woah , slow down" Leo said and took the can away from her , allowing her to breath first. "why are you so thirsty?" he asked his daughter.

"i played a little football with Neymar and he won" Emily said. "but you don't want to play with me?" he asked , feigning hurt.

Emily chuckled. "i'd love to play with you. give me a time and a place and we'll play" she said , confidently.

"think you can be better than me?" Leo asked with a teasing look on his face and Emily shrugged. "maybe" she said.

"okay , food's here. let's eat" Antonella said and everyone moved to the large table. the other children cane out and joined them , including Mateo and a blonde haired boy.

"sit with me , Davi" Mateo said and the blonde boy followed and sat next to him. "that's neymar's son" Leo said after he saw how confused Emily was.

"he has a son? i didn't know that" Emily said as she ate some food. Leo just nodded his head and continued to eat , everyone making conversations with each other.

"so , Emily how are you doing? " Luis spoke up. "i've been doing great , honestly. better than i did a couple of months ago" Emily said and Leo smiled.

"and school? nobody give you problems?" Neymar asked and Emily shook her head. "I've always got Delfi to defend me" she said and Delfi smiled proudly.

Emily continued to know everyone on a better level and they all talked about going to Valentina's birthday in Rosarío.

"so , what are we going to do for my mom's birthday?" Emily softly asked. "don't worry , me and Anto have some ideas" Leo said and Antonella nodded her head with a smile.

Emily nodded in understanding and continued to eat when a text message came through.

Enzo
hey

Emily
hi ?

Enzo
have you thought about what
we should do for our
date?