sixty-seven.

present.

it has been a week ever since everything happened. ever since Emily went out with Enzo , ever since they met Ethan and ever since Delfi and Junior became an official couple.

and since then , all the media wanted to know about , was Lionel Messi's daughter. Emily still had lots of people come up to her in school , so she and Delfi went to sit in the library with the other old ladies and have nice conversations.

people talked about them once they uploaded the photos onto Instagram and within an hour , they all found her Instagram and started to do background searches on her.

Emily and Anto just sat around the kitchen couner , eating snacks and laughing at how people thought Leo had Emily out of his and Anto's relationship and that they thought he had cheated on Antonella.

it was currently , Thursday afternoon and Emily went straught from school towards Camp Nou with Delfi.

they had sat on the bleachers and watched them all trained and Emily cheered every time one of the boys or Leo scored.

it was now almost three pm and Emily walked down from the bleachers towards the field. "you hungry yet?" Leo asked as he saw his daughter walk over to him.

Emily just shot him a smile. "yes but Delfi just went to get us some food" Emily told her father. she put her arm around his waist and just hung onto him , making him smile.

he pulled his daughter closer to him and they walked around the field , just looking at everyone training. "i regret hanging on you" Emily said and scrunched her face up.

Leo just playfully rolled his eyes. "leave my sweat alone or i'll tell Gavi , Pedri and Ferran to attack you in hugs with their sweat" Leo warned.

Emily gasped. "you would never" she said and he laughed. "here" Leo said and kicked the ball towards Emily and she caught it with her left foot , tapping it to him.

"how's making friends here? we haven't talked about that yet" Leo said , kicking the ball towards Emily.

"it's been good. I mean , i don't need many friends. I'm content with Delfi, Junior and Ethan" Emily admitted and tapped the ball again.

"Ethan settled in well with you guys?" he asked and Emily nodded her head , making her black ponytail bounce.

"yeah, it sucks that he's all the way in Paris but it gives us an excuse to go to Paris huh?" she said with a cheeky smile and Leo laughed.

"of course" he spoke and they played ball for a while. Leo noticed that Emily wasn't a bad player. she was pretty good for someone who didn't play football her whole life.

Leo and Emily jogged across the field and Emily was glad that she brought an extra pair of sweatpants before coming to the training grounds.

Xavi always told her that she was welcome to come and train with them or just excercise with them for fun and today she decided to do that.

"what do you want to do? after you finish school..." Leo trailed off as they jogged next to each other. Emily immediately smiled. "you know how mami was a paralegal?" she asked ,referring to Valentina and Leo nodded his head.

"yes, she always wanted to be a lawyer growing up. always told me how she would put the bad guys away and save the innocent" Leo spoke.

Emily nodded her head with a huge smile. "she never got to that so...i want to become a lawyer. not only because of her but...because law just...i don't know i'm just drawn to it" Emily spoke and Leo looked at his daughter in admitiration.

"i'm so proud of you" Leo said and they both stopped running. Emily engulfed her dad in a hug which he accepted. Emily hadn't hugged so mch before.

of course with her mother , but not with anyone but her and to Emily , that felt like an accomplishment. Leo an Anto really brought her out of her shell.

Emily pulled away and saw Delfi sitting on the bleachers with some food and her stomach instantly rumbled.

"go eat , i'll see you after" he said and she nodded her head with a smile. on the way towards the bleachers , she felt a burning sensation on her lower left leg and let out a shriek.

she turned and saw the ball next to her and her hurt expresison turned into a glare once she saw Gavi hanging onto Frenkie , laughing.

"i'm sorry but" Gavi said and continued to laugh. Emily glared at him while he laughed and kicked the ball right towards him , into his stomach, making him tumble over and groaning in pain.

that made the boys laugh at him and Xavi shook his head at them. "Em , don't hurt one of my good players" he said and Emily scoffed.

"please , we all know i'm the good one" she said , pointing to herself and walked away to Delfi.

Delfina was munching on some bread and drinking some coke at the same time and Emily raised a brow.

"dang, one can see you've been hanging around Junior more" Emily joked and Delfi gave her a look. Emily sat down and immediately reached for the food.

she sighed in relief once the food went into her stomach and sighed even more when she got a sip of that pink lemonade.

"this...is so good" Emily spoke and Delfi nodded her head. "it felt as if i hadn't eaten since the 1800's" Delfi said , causing Emily to laugh.

Emily was sipping on her drink and eating her hashbrowns when she felt her phone vibrate.

she opened it and saw there were a lot of messages from people and also from Instagram.

she went into the app , seeing so many requests but only accepting Ethan's , Iris' , Sonia's , Jessica's and Joao Felix's .

she exited the app and opened her messages to see there were some from Ethan and some from Enzo.

Ethan M
don't tell me you've forgotten
about me :(

Emily
i did , so what?

Ethan M
you hurt my feelings
little one

Emily
stop being a baby

Emily
anways , we're
planning Delfi's birthday without
her knowing

Emily
i'll tell you what we
have come up with

Ethan M
oh , can i give her
one of my football shirts
as a gift? :)

Emily
no

Ethan M
:(

Emily laughed at Ethan's reply and entered Enzo's chat.

Enzo
hey i got a surprise
for you

Emily
what is it?

Emzo
how about i come to yours
after Barça's game against Sevilla
tomorrow night?

Emily
sure , i'll see you
there

Emily exited his chat with a frown and just shake her head before putting her phone away and continued to eat her food with Delfi.

———