ninety-nine.

18th July

📍Barcelona , Spain 🇪🇸
➟ ▪︎ Pablo Gavi's Residence.

PABLO RUBBED THE sleep out of his eyes and let out a yawn. he frowned when he heard the raindrops fall hard on the roof and the window and saw that it was still dark outside. he glanced at his alarm clock on his nightstand and saw that it was only 2:45 am.

feeling his throat going dry , Pablo threw the blankets off of him and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. he felt a warm feeling when he went downstairs and walked away to the living room , seeing that the fireplace was lit.

"what the heck" Pablo said , getting startled as he saw Emily sitting on a stool , watching the rain through the window. she had on his big tshirt that sit on her like a dress.the dark haired girl turned her attention towards him.

"sorry , did i make any noise?" she softly asked and Pablo flipped the switch , making the lights go on and he squinted his eyes.

"no , you're good. I just came down for a glass of water" he said and she nodded her head , turning to watch the rain falling on the windows.

Pablo went into the kitchen and poured himself some water in a glass. after he chugged it down , he went to the fridge and pulled out two tubs of strawberry greek yogurts.

he grabbed two spoons and walked back into the livingroom. "i wanted to get icecream but there aren't any so...yogurt?" he suggested as he handed it to Emily.

the girl nodded her head and took the tub and spoon with gratefulness. Pablo grabbed another stool and sat on the opposite side of Emily.

both of them ate the yogurts in complete silence. Emily looked out the window as she did so while Pablo looked at her. he admired every feature of the girl and smiled softly at the way the moonlight glowed on her skin.

he teared his eyes away and ate some more of the yogurt. "why are you up?" he asked , making the girl look at him.

"i couldn't sleep , so i came down here and the rain sort of calmed me down" she said. "so i interrupted you?" he asked and the girl shook her head.

"you didn't" she said. the only sounds that were heard were the rain falling from above and Emily looked fascinated at it , almost as if she's never seen it before. the rain never ceased to amaze her , no matter how dangerous it was sometimes.

it was silent between them until Pablo spoke up.

"you know Emily , i'm proud of you" he said and she looks up at him. "proud? why?" she asked and he shrugged.

"you lost your mother , got a new family , dealt with a break up and a fake friend , dealt with me and the guys and you handled it really well. all in less than a year too" he spoke and she chuckled.

"yeah , well when you say it like that..." she trailed off , eating more of the yogurt. she closed the half eaten tub of yogurt and put it on the floor.

"i need water" she spoke and he nodded. Emily took the yogurt and walked to the kitchen. she put the tub of yogurt back in the fridge and poured herself some water.

she poured Gavi a glass too and walked back to the livingroom where he still sat. "thank you" he said , taking the glass of water and drinking some of it.