eighty-five . - part 1

...4 MONTHS LATER....

25th September
gavi's birthday party

📍Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

"ARE WE ALL done and set?" Antonella asked as she walked out of the kitchen and was putting in her gold earrings. she was dressed in a white cropped top with some pink pants and some heels.

Emily sprayed on some of her YSL perfume and put it on the glass table in front of her. there were a ton of gift bags on the couch , ready to be given to Gavi.

Emily had on a hot pink mini dress with thin straps that had silver lining and some silver YSL heels. her naturally straight hair was now curled in bouncy curls and she had taken a white Chanel shoulder bag with her.

"yes , I know I am" Emily spoke and ran her hands through her curls once again. she slightly pouted at the thought of how her curls would be gone by tomorrow.

"I just need to get my bag and we can go" Antonella said before walking upstairs to her room. Leo was with the boys , making sure they didn't get any dirt on them.

today was Gavi's 18th birthday and Emily couldn't wait to see him. the two had made a strong bond over the past few months and were closer than ever.

Delfina had let Emily know that they were already on their way to the venue where the birthday party was held. Antonella's heels clicked against the stairs as she walked down with her black bag in her hand.

"i'm ready , we can go" she spoke and Leo nodded his head. there were cleaners in the house to clean it while they were gone , so they didn't lock the doors.

Leo pulled out the keys to his black Porshe and ushered everyone into the sports car. Emily had a bit of a struggle since she had to carry the 5 gift bags that they got for Gavi , but managed to get them safely into the car , along with the boys.

Leo was thinking of getting them a driver , incase fans stopped them , but decided against it since Gavi's venue were in an isolated place and there weren't going to be any fans —hopefully.

"have you got your phone?" Antonella asked as they backed out of the driveway. "yes , I do" Emily said , thankful that she didn't leave it there.

the guards opened and closed the big gates of the Messi household and Leo safely drove on he road , towards Gavi's party.

Mateo and Thiago were playing some games on their ipads and laughing at each other's losses while Ciro layed his head on his sister and she held him close to her.

Emily looked out of the window to see that the sun was setting and the sky was a beautiful mix of pink , orange and purple.

she held onto the locked that was around her neck that contained the picture of her and her mom.

they all didn't eat really much , except for the little ones because they were planning on eating a lot at the party.

Emily had gotten Gavi a golden Rolex watch and a signed Stephen Curry t-shirt. she went with her family to the US because Leo had a meeting there and he wanted to let them tag along.

they ended up going to one of his games and Leo was a big fan so Stephen gave them all signed t-shirts. Emily asked for an extra one to give to Gavi and the basketball player didn't hesitate since he was a fan of Gavi too.