bonus chapter - 3

17th January

📍Barcelona , Spain 🇪🇸
➟ ▪︎ Emily's house

"HELL NO. EMILY you said they were puppies!" Gavi exclaimed as she stood on the other side of the black gate , watching as the three Dobermanns sat next to each while looking at him with their ears perked up.

"i didn't say that , you assumed that" she said and she rolled her eyes at him. "no thank you , i'm not risking going in there" he said and crossed his arms. Emily gave him a look and opened the gate , walking towards her dogs.

Gavi watched as they were excited to see her. "they're my babies" she cooed as she scratched them behind heir ears.

"just come in , they're trained" Emily said and Gavi glanced at the guard Mannix who looked amused.

"no thank you" he said and she huffed. "fine , so basically that means you hate me and wants me to die" she said and turned around.

Pablo rubbed his temples and slowly walked towards the gate , still very scared of the dogs. Emily smiled and walked over to him , making sure he was at her side.

"come on in" she said and grabbed his hand , making him flushed.

"if they bite me , i'll kill you" he muttered and she laughed and closed the gate behind them. Pablo now looked at the dogs who were back in their sittng position.

he took a sharp breath once the dogs walked closer to him , smelling him.

"stop" Emily said and they all immediately stopped and backed away. "they just want to smell you so they can get used to you" she said .

"this one is Milo" she pointed to the brown one. "that's Berkeley and that's Prince" she pointed to the other black ones.

"just pat their heads" she said and he widened his eyes. "don't bite" Emily said , looking at the dogs who whined.

Gavi bent down and slowly patted each of their heads and then immediately backed away after.

"okay i'm done , let's go" he said and Emily laughed.

she threw their toys on the other side and they all ran and played with it.

Pablo and Emily walked out and she locked the gates before giving the keys to Mannix who had to let them roam around in about an hour.

it was already growing darker so the two just went inside of the house.

Gavi plopped on Emily's couch once they entered the livingroom and she sat next to him , kicking off her shoes.

"where's the remote?" he asked and she pointed at the coffee table. he took it and switched the tv on , looking through Netflix for movies to watch.

Emily put her legs on his lap and he pulled them closer to him while he still looked for a movie.

"there aren't any nice ones" he groaned and Emily nodded her head. "Netflix is getting boring" she said and he agreed.

there was silence between them and Gavi stared at her as she closed her eyes. he admired every little thing about her , something he seemed to do a lot.