✩ promise rings || hyung line

treasure's hyung line reaction when you take off your promise ring after a fight

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CHOI HYUNSUK

Fights with Hyunsuk almost never escalated into anything huge. You two would always laugh it off and fall back into whatever you were doing before your argument. 

But today was different. As the heated fight escalated, you were too frustrated to rationally think, and that ended up with you removing your promise ring and throwing it at him.

Hyunsuk stared at you, quietly exchanging glances at you and the ring on the floor. The argument was long forgotten as you two looked at each, realising how far the fight had escalated.

 Seeing his glossy eyes, you teared up as well, lips quivering before you fell to the ground, unable to believe what you had done.

"Baby, I know you are mad right now ... but please never do that again."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JIHOON

Whenever you and Jihoon fought, one of you would quickly apologise or just tease each other in hopes of just killing the argument. However, during this specific argument, none of you wanted to admit you were wrong and kept yelling at each other, wanting to have the last word.

"Fine, Jihoon. Just take your opinions and go somewhere else because I can't deal with you invalidating mine!" You yelled, fidgeting with the promise ring on your finger. 

You didn't really intend to remove it, but somehow, during your outburst, you pulled on the ring, letting it fall to the ground. Jihoon felt his heart drop as he saw the ring, slowly blinking as he turned to look at you with fear and pain in his eyes.

"You and I both know our fight isn't worth doing that ... so pick up the ring right now."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KANEMOTO YOSHINORI

Yoshi doesn't seem like the type to let fights escalate into something big, but when it does, it's probably something very serious. You were getting frustrated at the situation, and without realising you took off your promise ring, raising your hand to throw it at Yoshi.

The realization suddenly hit as you thought of your actions, just breaking down in tears while you clutched onto your ring tightly, holding it close to you. 

Yoshi saw everything and was understanding of what you were feeling then. He would hold you close as he consoled you, rubbing your back as placing kisses on your forehead as he assured you about everything.

"I know, angel. It's alright, you were mad, I understand. Let's just not do that again, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM JUNKYU

Junkyu never really paid attention to the details whenever you two fought. He just wanted to get it over with because he couldn't bear to see you sad with him. However, after this specific fight, Junkyu figured it would be better to give you some space before he approached you.

After a few days of minimal conversation, Junkyu finally came to you, knowing the problem was serious because you weren't behaving as you usually did after a fight. Just as he came across you, his eyes darted towards your hand, not seeing the promise ring you two had gotten.

Junkyu would have tears in his eyes as he asked if you thought it was the end of his relationship, afraid of what was to come. He'd be stammering and shaking, the mere thought of you leaving him bringing him a lot of pain. 

It would take a lot of reassurance and consolation from your part — as well as a lot of apologising from him — to bring you two back to normal.

"No, I mean, uh — why did, um — gosh, I can't ... is this really the end, Y/N?"