♡ my bad || so junghwan

✩ MY BAD ✩

"You really need to be bundled in bubble wrap."

You muttered, glancing at your boyfriend from your phone, before going back to it as if nothing happened.

So Junghwan laid on the ground after having tripped over air for the nth time that day.

The stack of papers he held was all over the living room, and somehow he managed to get a chair toppled over him as well.

How did that happen? You had no clue. But this was So Junghwan, so you weren't really surprised.

"Screw you," he groaned, wincing in pain as he sat himself up. "I could've died, you know?!"

"Not my fault you keep tripping on air!"

"It so is! You must've put a curse on me to keep falling or something!"

You scoffed, rolling your eyes playfully. "You were born with that curse," you muttered. "I didn't even do anything to you!" You shook your head.

Junghwan furrowed his brows, standing in front of you with his hands fisted. "Oh, yeah? You wanna fight? Let's fight." He did a little shadowboxing, purposefully missing your face by inches.

And just like how these playful fights always go, you stood from your seat, grabbing your boyfriend's fists, and pushing him against the nearest wall.

Even though he would never admit it, you saw the slight smile on his face at your actions before he covered it up with a playful frown.

You smile to yourself, playing along. "You know you never fight back," you said, leaning closer to Junghwan's face.

"Huh?"

"You always tell me to fight you, but you never do. You just give up whenever this happens."

Junghwan looked away, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah, well, you know, I just don't wanna fight you anymore, I guess." He cleared his throat.

You let go of his fists, tilting your head to the side with an amused smile on your face. Junghwan's face slowly turned red, biting his lip as he realised you had caught on to his schemes.

"Oh, yeah? My bad, then. I thought it was because you just liked me pinning you against walls."