♡ do you want to kiss? || bang yedam

DO YOU WANT TO KISS? 

"Do you want to kiss, Y/N?"

"No."

"Why not?"

You rolled your eyes at the drunken Yedam in your room, exhaling deeply. "Because I don't want to." You internally prayed to the gods above, begging for the strength to handle the male.

"That's not a valid reason," Yedam huffed, jumping on the bed, cuddling you.

"That's pretty valid."

"I don't like you." The brown-haired male laid on top of you, straddling you as he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck. You grumbled under your breath, giving up on moving him away — completely used to this behavior.

Without a warning, you felt Yedam bite the skin on your neck, causing you to cry out loud at the pain you felt. "What the fuck? Yedam, what was that?!" You stood, pushing away the male, holding onto your neck.

"That's for not kissing me," he grumpily answered, glaring through his reddened eyes and crossing his arms as he sat on the bed.

Hyunsuk and Junkyu ran into the room — being the only ones at home — hearing your scream. They looked at you questioningly before their eyes drifted to the drunk Yedam on your bed, immediately realising the younger male had caused the trouble.

"Did you say 'no' to kissing him?" Hyunsuk guessed, a smile on his face as he looked at the disgruntled Yedam.

You awkwardly looked away, finding it odd that they knew exactly what he asked. "Yeah. How did you know?" You asked.

Junkyu pointed at your hand that was still holding onto your neck. "Me too," he explained, pulling on his collar to show the reddened bite on his neck.

"Same here," Hyunsuk added, showing the multiple nips he had gotten from the drunken male.

As you turned to make Yedam leave your room, you saw him standing right beside you, startling you at the sudden change. Before you could utter a single word, Yedam rested his hands around your neck, pulling you close and placing a quick kiss on your lips before running away.

Your rage went out the window as you saw him bump against the furniture multiple times as he stumbled outside, blaming everything on the alcohol. You looked at the older two who witnessed everything, sporting indifferent expressions on their same.

"The same happened to me."

"Me too."

You ran your fingers through your hair, pulling on it as you exhaled, trying to hold in the anger. Yedam wasn't planning on getting drunk. But you knew who he was drinking with, and he was the one who usually got the other members drunk.

"Jihoon oppa was drinking with Yedam, right? Where is Park Jihoon now? I want to have a small chat."