♡ missed you and your lips || takata mashiho

a/n: mentions of sorta makeout session (?) so yeah 

✩ MISSED YOU AND YOUR LIPS ✩

"Mashiho, what the fuck?!"

You whisper-yelled, resting your hand over your chest as you saw your boyfriend's face outside your window.

"Open this!" He mouthed, gesturing you to open your window. "Hurry up!"

All sorts of alarms rang in your head, wondering why the fuck your boyfriend was not at your front door like a normal person but at your window — that too, at two in the morning.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked as you pushed open the frame, brows etched with worry. "Is everything–"

Before you could continue, Mashiho smashed his lips against yours, taking you by surprise. He took full control of the kiss, blissfully sighing as he felt you kiss him back.

It hadn't even been that long since he saw you, but oh, how he missed the taste of your lips.

"Shiho," you mumbled between the kisses, still confused. "What's going–"

You paused as you felt his hands on your waist, pulling you closer as you gave into the kiss completely.

Mashiho merely smiled against your lips, the simple sensation of your lips against his sending him into overdrive. He turned his head, deepening the kiss as his hands moved to hold your hips tightly.

You simply complied, the intensity and passion behind his kisses making your stomach flip a thousand somersaults.

Mashiho pulled away, a dazed smile on his face as he looked at you. "Hey," he muttered, his raspy voice making your chest hurt with how adorable he looked.

"Hey? It's two in the morning, love." You chuckled, shaking your head. "What's the occasion to be greeted like this?"

Mashiho only smiled in response, his pretty brown eyes filled with adoration, depriving you of every breath you tried to take.

He tried to reply to you. He really did.

But one look at the confused pout on your face, and he was leaning back in, pressing his lips against yours.

One time. Two times. Five times. Ten times.

You couldn't help but giggle at his antics, forcefully pulling yourself away from your boyfriend as you looked at him.

"Takata Mashiho," you sternly said. "As much as I love your kisses, what's going on?" You asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

With one last kiss on your lips, Mashiho pulled away, a love-struck look on his face as he smiled at you, his eyes conveying more than he could ever say.

"It's nothing, honestly. I just missed you and your pretty lips."