♡ lock the door || choi hyunsuk

LOCK THE DOOR 

You visited your boyfriend at work today since you were given a half-day. As usual, after following the protocol of entering the building and greeting the people you knew, you made your way towards the familiar work area.

You opened the doors to his studio room, peeping quietly before walking inside. Seeing Hyunsuk so focused and passionate was an everyday occurrence, but today, it was him lazily sitting on his office chair, keeping his head up with his eyes closed.

"Afternoon, Suk," you greeted him, smiling in greeting.

Hyunsuk watched you as you kept your bag and phone aside before speaking. "Hey, babe. How are you? C'mere." He patted his lap, gesturing you to sit.

You noticed his monotonous voice and already knew where this was going to go. Nevertheless, you went with the flow, deciding to question Hyunsuk later.

"I am fine, thank you, and you?" You answered him as he pulled you down to sit, adjusting your position on his lap.

While you looked at Hyunsuk for a reply, he just looked at you indifferently. "Well, I am fine now that you are here," he replied, burying his face in your neck, hugging you tightly.

"Why? What happened?" You asked, concerned to as why your boyfriend would be very clingy with you.

"I was asked if I wanted to leave the group and go solo. Again."

"It was probably a joke. Like last time."

"No, they were serious this time, Y/N. They solemnly confirmed it all."

You nodded and looked at the older boy. "Did you tell the boys?"

Hyunsuk's eyes widened before he answered. "No, of course not. I already said no. My answer now will be the same as before. And I don't want the boys to be disheartened if they get to know," he sighed and leaned his head back, causing you to pout.

It hurt you to see Hyunsuk so vulnerable and sad like this. He was always trying to look after his members - no, his brothers as greatly as he could. His leader mode was always on. Even when it was just the two of you, the boys would be a topic of conversation.

You tapped Hyunsuk's chest light enough to make him sit up. Once he looked at you, you talked to him.

"You always put the boys before you and don't get me wrong, as much as it is sweet of you, I don't think that the boys will appreciate this much of a sacrifice on your part. It's not selfish to think about yourself sometimes. Please, think about you. You deserve at least a minute where you do something that will make you - and only you happy." You expressed your distress, still seated on Hyunsuk's lap, voicing Jihoon's thoughts as well, which was grasped from a conversation you two had earlier on the phone.

Hyunsuk gave his infamous eye-squinting smile, which no doubt made you swoon and curse like a sailor inwardly. He nodded and wrapped his arms around you, his eyes filled with adoration ... and a tinge of lust.

"I guess, having a girlfriend like you means getting a wake-up call now and then." Hyunsuk pulled you closer, making sure that you weren't falling off. "I am happy that you always think about the little things and about me too. And I guess there are things that I have wanted to do. As you said, things that will make me happy."

Your eyes lit up, and your lips spread wide with a grin, expressing your happiness. "See! I told you that you should do those things. Now, I am free for the rest of the day and I'm down for whatever you want to do."

You didn't get to take a breath after you finished talking as Hyunsuk's lips crashed against yours, stopping your speech further. Not getting time to recover from the sudden attack, Hyunsuk initiated further touches, making you feel hot all over.

Much to your dismay - but also thank goodness because you couldn't breathe properly - Hyunsuk pulled away and looked at with a cocky grin on his face. "So, are we doing things we should lock the door for or not?"

Now fully recovered by what had happened and what was to happen, you let out a small laugh before answering. "Oh, we should definitely lock the door."