☆ haunted house || hyung line

a/n: thank you for sending these suggestions through dms! i hope this was what you expected :)

treasure's hyung line reactions when you two visit a haunted house

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CHOI HYUNSUK

Hyunsuk was a scaredy-cat, and he wasn't ashamed to admit it. When you wanted to go to a haunted house for Halloween, Hyunsuk was quick to disagree since he definitely didn't want to be part of the experience. But in the end, you were his s/o, and you had the power to make him agree to anything.

Inside the haunted house, it was a whole new thing. You ended up being the one who screamed more than Hyunsuk. You didn't expect them to have such grotesque, bloody-looking zombies, which resulted in you screaming in disgust.

Hyunsuk would hold on to you as he saw how you were struggling to keep calm. When you teared up at the constant jump-scares, Hyunsuk had enough. He took charge and speedily made his way through the haunted house, dragging you through the exit in a flash. He'd look after you, making sure you were alright, and suggested on doing more 'fun and chill' stuff for the rest of the night.

"We can have some ice-cream and then go on the ferris wheel. Does that sound fine, babe?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JIHOON

Jihoon enjoyed scaring you with his practical jokes, so he thought, why the heck not take you to a haunted house? You were most likely to be scared, and that would result in you holding onto him — which was exactly his mission.

But the haunted house was one specifically designed the scare the crap out of adults — and with the way your and Jihoon's hands trembled as you held them, you two knew you were done for. Jihoon screamed momentarily, while you didn't bother holding back. Of course, in typical Jihoon fashion, he didn't admit how scared he was, and instead, put the blame on you.

When you saw his knees shake even after you left the haunted house, you realised he was as shaken as you were. But since you were the nicer one in the relationship, you let him off, calling it even as you made him pay for all the food you ate that night.

"What?! I didn't scream because I was scared! I screamed because you screamed, and I didn't want you to feel bad."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KANEMOTO YOSHINORI

This baby would smile his way throughout the haunted house. He'd be startled by the jump-scares, but would laugh at his behavior soon after. It was an interesting experience for the both of you. He'd be interested in how things around worked, and you'd find it amusing to see Yoshi impressed one second and screaming the next.

With Yoshi by your side, I don't think you'll be focusing on the haunted house. You purposely took a few wrong turns, just so you could get to see this cute side of him more. The haunted house was long forgotten, and no zombie or ghost actor could grab your attention. It was all on Kanemoto Yoshinori. 

He'd exclaim at certain jump-scares, quickly turning to you as he explained how the mechanics of it worked – at least according to him. Haunted houses were another way of making you realise how much you were in love with Yoshi. And you mind it at all.

"This is fun! We should come here every year!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM JUNKYU

This man would boast about himself, claiming he was brave and listed all the ways he would protect you while in the haunted house. Of course, you had to prepare for it not to happen, but you didn't expect him to literally yeet off somewhere.

As soon as the first ghost actor popped from the side, Junkyu had let go of your hand and ran as far as he could, leaving you alone. You sighed to yourself, still processing how your boyfriend left you as you tried to find him. Which wasn't a big deal since you heard his screams throughout the horror house.

Junkyu quickly found the exit and when you saw him, you held back your laughter, seeing the tears that were pooling up in his eyes. He had his hands over his knees, and you had to wait for about fifteen minutes until he could muster a few words, completely shaken from the horror experience.

"Never again. That's a death trap."