♡ kick you or kiss you || kim junkyu

✩ KICK YOU OR KISS YOU ✩

"I've been contemplating for a while and I don't know whether to feel bad for you or not."

Jihoon chuckled, looking away when you turned to him with a playful glare.

"Well, hi there, pretty," Junkyu greeted, a drunken smile on his face. "Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you."

You looked at Jihoon, furrowing your brows as he stifled a laugh. "Jihoon, stop encouraging him!" You whined, covering your face as you saw Junkyu open his mouth again to drop another cringy pickup line.

"They say kissing is a language of love," Junkyu paused, leaning his face closer to yours. "So, would you like to start a conversation with me?"

"Wow, that's actually a good one," Jihoon commented, raising his hands in surrender upon making eye-contact with you. "Look, I gotta give him credit for where he deserves it."

"Park Jihoon, I will end you with my own hands. I swear, I–"

"Don't blame me! I'm just amused at how this idiot is flirting with his own girlfriend."

It was true. You and Junkyu were dating for a few years now, yet his drunken habit remained the same; flirting with you as he was seeing you for the first time.

A startled gasp pulled you out of your thoughts, turning towards a surprised Junkyu. 

"Girlfriend?! You are my girlfriend?!" He asked, getting a nod from you. "Wow, I can't believe you are dating me. I've hit the lotto," he muttered, pleasantly surprised.

You shook your head, chuckling as you moved towards the bar, getting a drink to help you deal with your boyfriend.

Drunk Junkyu was never troublesome, but his pick-up lines sure took a toll on the remaining braincells you had.

Your alone time was cut short as Junkyu and Jihoon sat beside you, one of them mustering the best flirty smile he could offer while the other looked like he was up to some mischief.

You took a deep breath, preparing yourself for the next line Junkyu was about to hit you with.

"I just thought I should let you know that I'm usually on top of things; would you like to be one of them, perhaps?"

A quiet gasp left your lips at his suggestive line, wondering where in the world he had gotten that from. But seeing Jihoon's smug grin, you could clearly tell where he got the idea from.

"I really don't know if I should kick you off a bridge because you are annoying or kiss you because you are sickeningly adorable when drunk."

"Why kick me when you can kiss me, pretty? You can't resist this. I'm too charming for my own good."