♡ truth or dare || park jeongwoo

TRUTH OR DARE ✩

"Come on, let's play Truth or Dare!" Haruto announced, trying to bring some life into the dying congregation that was supposed to be a party. "Come on, gather around," he said, pulling you closer to him and making you sit down next to him in the circle they formed.

"Haruto, no. Y/N doesn't like playing Truth or Dare. She hates it," Jeongwoo stated, glancing at the space between you and Haruto and glaring.

"Issokay, Woo. We'll do it," you said, smiling at Haruto and giving a look at Jeongwoo.

You've been developing a small crush on Haruto and you really think that he is the one. Both of you kicked it off and got to a great start, and he also seems to have an interest in you.

Jeongwoo, your best friend, on the other hand, doesn't like him and thinks that he's just using you.

"See, Park, she's fine," Haruto slyly smiled at Jeongwoo, also giving him a smirk at the end. You brushed off his display and pretended it was just a guy thing and not a rude gesture.

You saw Jeongwoo's face hardening at the look Haruto gave him and shifted his gaze over to you. You gave him an innocent smile, but got no response from him.

"I want to go first. Jeongwoo-ya, truth or dare!" You quickly said, gaining the attention of Jeongwoo and pretty much the others as well.

"Um, dare," he replied with a blank expression on his face.

"Okay, you have to say that you love me a lot and that I am the only one for you and no one else can ever take my place in your life because I am the best!" You said with a mischievous grin and laughed, trying your best to lighten up things with him.

"I chose to do a dare, Y/N, not to say the truth," Jeongwoo replied with a sad smile as your eyes widened in shock and realization at what he just said.