♡ ideal type || park jihoon

a/n: based on true events (except i don't have a jihoon to show off to my idiot lecturer sksk)

✩ IDEAL TYPE ✩

"You know, baby, for someone who's enthusiastic about studying law, you don't seem to enjoy attending classes."

Jihoon commented, doing his last set of pushups before he turned to look at you, raising his brow questioningly.

"It's not the law degree in general, Jihoon." The way you dragged your words made the male confused, not used to you being this whiny about your lectures. "It's just this specific class," you muttered under your breath, your words barely audible.

"And what's wrong with ..." Jihoon caught onto your words, turning to look at your schedule before turning back to you. "... Legal Systems? Is it too hard?"

"Not really. Our professor is a bit wonky, though."

Jihoon simply laughed at your words, not taking it to heart, as you didn't disclose the proper information about what you meant by 'wonky'.

"Are you leaving now?" You inquired as you got ready for your class, setting up the laptop as you registered for the lecture.

"Might take a quick shower before going," your boyfriend answered, placing a kiss on your forehead for encouragement before he went to the bathroom.

In five minutes, the class started, and you watched as your overly cocky Legal Systems professor request every 'female' in your class to turn on their cameras.

Reluctantly so, you followed the instructions, knowing those who went against the rules had to deal with the professor physically in the institution — and that wasn't something you and your classmates wanted to experience.

There was a bit of waiting for the students to enter the online meeting, and you pretended to be engrossed in something, not wanting to be engaged in a random conversation with the lecturer.

Just as you all started your conversation starters for the lesson, Jihoon came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, keeping quiet as to not bother you with your lesson.

"Today's conversation starter is ideal types. Make a speech about your ideal type and describe it to me within under a minute," the professor announced, causing Jihoon to look at you, a weird expression on his face as he wondered why a Legal Systems class talked about ideal types.

You avoided Jihoon's skeptical gaze as your lecturer made comments on the ideal types your classmates had. The professor was kind of a pervert, making comments such as "that sounds like me," "we are a match," and "oh, almost had you," when the female students spoke about their speech topic.

Jihoon was in the middle of changing into his shirt when you were called on for your mini speech. "And what about you, Y/N? What's your ideal type?" The lecturer had a smug smile on his face, resting his chin against his palm as he looked at you through the screen. "Is it me?" He added with a chuckle, and it took your all to hold back an eye-roll.

"Fortunately, no. My ideal type is Park Jihoon," you answered, subtly moving your hand behind the laptop and calling for your boyfriend as you kept your eyes fixated on the screen.

You had just the plan to keep your professor shut about ideal types for the next decade. Jihoon seemed to enjoy your annoyance with your professor, opting not to wear his shirt as he stood shirtless behind your laptop.

"Park Jihoon? Who is that?"

"This guy right here. He's my boyfriend."

You had the biggest smile on your face as you hooked your finger on the belt loop of Jihoon's pants, pulling him towards you. Your shirtless boyfriend complied, taking his time in crouching towards the camera level before giving a small wave to your class.

"Hi, I'm Y/N's ideal type and boyfriend. Nice to meet you guys."