♡ i love you || hamada asahi

✩ I LOVE YOU ✩

"My love, look here. I'll take your picture!"

Asahi smiled, always excited to snap your pictures whenever you two went out on your little dates.

It was a hobby of his; to take as many pictures of you as he could every time you two went out.

You shook your head, moving out of the camera frame, before looking at your boyfriend with a disgruntled expression.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I don't have any pictures of you."

A confused pout appeared on Asahi's face, and it took your all to not just squish his cheeks and kiss him then and there.

"But what does that have to do with me taking your picture?" He asked softly, his phone now in his pocket, as he moved closer to you.

You couldn't help but smile at his words, finding him absolutely endearing. "You always take pictures of me, but I never get to take any of yours," you explained.

Asahi shrugged, still pouting. "You know I don't like cameras, Y/N," he stated, a fact you already knew before he even shared it.

"Yeah, but I don't have any pictures of you to look at when I miss you."

"Oh."

"You have tons of pictures of me," you continued, unaware of how your words reddened your boyfriend's cheeks. "But I only have that one picture of you when you were in that gallery."

Asahi chuckled, knowing there was no way out of an argument with you. "Okay, okay. You can take a picture of me then," he mumbled, standing awkwardly.

A gleeful laugh left your lips as you clapped, excited to finally take a proper picture of your boyfriend — aka snap your soon-to-be lock screen.

Hamada Asahi smiled to himself as he watched you place your hand on his shoulders, pushing him into his position as you checked for a pleasant background.

With a wide grin, you took a couple of steps back, absolutely pleased with how everything looked on camera. Well, almost everything. the only thing that seemed out of place was the frown on your boyfriend's face.

"Hi-kun. Is today the worst day of your life?" You asked, brows furrowed at the way he was looking at the camera.

The brunet tilted his head, confused as to why you asked him that. "No?" he carefully answered, wondering why you were sulking.

"Then why do you look like that? Smile a little, please!"

Asahi took a deep breath, following your commands as he cracked a smile, and posed for the camera; however, even that didn't seem to satisfy you.

He was smiling so naturally all this time when we were together; why does he get awkward when the camera is on him?

"I look awkward, don't I, Y/N?" Asahi asked, realizing his awkwardness was definitely showing with the way he posed.

He wasn't used to posing for photos like this, and it definitely showed, but of course, being his girlfriend, you weren't about to give up on him like that.

"Nope, not at all. you look great."

"Ah, okay, then."

"Hamada Asahi," you called gently, getting your boyfriend's attention. "I love you."

As cheeky as your method was, the result absolutely warmed your heart.

As soon as he heard those words, Hamada Asahi broke into the soft smile you were always used to seeing, his eyes shaped like little crescents with the way he smiled too hard.

You quickly snapped the picture, quickly running to your boyfriend to show him the result.

Asahi never knew anyone could be so excited to take his photo, and he only found himself falling for you harder when he saw you immediately make his picture your lock screen.

You looked at your boyfriend, smiling widely as you showed him your phone, unaware of the thoughts that were running through his mind.

Before you could even process it, Asahi placed his lips upon yours, capturing them in a chaste kiss, replying to the words you told him earlier.

"And I love you."