꒰ ͜͡➸ simple teachings

————————

- dew :]

- fluff <3

- 295 words!

- no trigger warnings

- requested by
@/Imjustnotimpressed !

————————

you were laying in bed, completely bored. dew was off doing whatever he needed to do as a band ghoul. you looked over at his guitar then at the clock.

he shouldn't be back for about 30 minutes..

you grinned happily and got out of bed, quickly getting dew's electric guitar ready. once everything was plugged in and the amp was on, you strummed all the strings as you held a chord with a smile.

you giggled and continued playing a song you had learned a while ago, biting you lip as you focused.

dew's ear twitched as he walked down the hallway to his room, hearing a guitar playing. he raised and eyebrow and cracked the door of his room open, smiling softly when he saw you playing his guitar.

he watched you play, smiling to himself every time you laughed happily as you played one of your favorite parts of the song. once you finished, dew stepped into the room, clapping.

you looked over, shock evident on your face before you laughed bashfully, hiding the soft blush on your face.

"you're pretty good, angel," dew smiled, tilting his head as he walked over to you. "self taught?" he asked, sitting in front of you. you nodded slowly and dew hummed, nodding as well.

"make an e chord," he instructed. you did as he said, looking a bit confused. "you have your wrist way to far out, that's why it cramps." dew said as he adjusted your wrist. "now you won't have to shake your hand out every time you finish a song." dew smiled at you as you adjusted to the new position, smiling as it felt a loads more comfortable.

"thank you, dew." you smiled at him. dew smiled back.

"anytime, angel."

_