꒰ ͜͡➸ they see your self-harm scars and they're your dad

requested by @/ThereseMalmberg !!

trigger warning, obviously.

some of those are hurt-no comfort, so be warned !!

i tried to include some comforting ones though<33

—RAIN—

- he can't help but feel guilty.
- he's your dad. he's supposed to protect you. had he failed as a parent?
- a sibling of sin had told him that they were concerned you were self harming, and he quickly went to find you.

"dad!" you smiled as rain walked up to you, the sisters of sin looking up at him. "hey, finch." rain hummed, enveloping you in his arms as you hugged him.

"finch? like the bird?" sister ava asked. you smiled as you pulled away from the hug, nodding. "i think he had a bird nickname for my mom, too." you shrugged. rain smiled softly, rubbing your shoulder.

"i actually need to talk to you, finch. can i pull you away?" rain asked. you looked up at him, slightly worried. "yeah. is everything okay?" you asked. rain paused as he began walking away from the sisters with you.

"i hope so."

"i need you to be completely honest with me, finch." rain sighed, holding your hands as you sat with him on his bed. you nodded, looking at your dad with an anxious feeling running through your body. rain took a deep breath, swallowing his nerves.

"have you been hurting yourself?" rain asked, looking at you. your heart dropped as you stared at rain, your jaw going slack as you tried to come up with something to say.

tears welled in rain's eyes as he watched the shock slowly start to leave you, nervousness filling you.

"finch.." rain choked out, a tear falling from his eye. your lip quivered as you watched your dad start to cry, the spade of his tail wrapping around yours.

"dad, i-.. i'm sorry. nothing else seemed like it would help-" you panicked, though you quickly stopped talking as rain sobbed, covering his face. "dad..?" your voice shook slightly as you squeezed rain's hand. rain shook his head, pulling you close to him and hugging you tightly.

"you can talk to me, finch. please.." rain sobbed, hugging you tightly.

"please just talk to me."

—MOUNTAIN—

- he was not happy when he realized what you were doing.
- he wanted so badly to yell at you. he wanted you to be scared when he scolded you for doing the things you were to your body.
- but he kept calm. because it's what you needed.

the situation was too similar to what happened with your mother.

you were late to dinner, you were jumpy, you didn't let anybody touch your arms, not even swiss—who you were closest to out of all the other band ghouls.

"flower," mountain called. you looked up at him from your food, your heart dropping as you saw the look on his face.

"hallway." mountain stated as he saw the fear cross your face, standing from his chair and leaving the table. you quickly followed, keeping your head down.