꒰ ͜͡➸ first impressions

—RAIN—

- he knew from the moment he saw you at a party months before you properly met that he'd be infatuated with you.
- not in a creepy way, but he'd admire how confident you looked in your own skin—how you didn't care what others thought of your outfit—how even with your hair looking a bit strange, you looked beautiful as ever.
- sometimes rain thought you caught him staring, or maybe that was just what dew put in his head when he caught rain staring, but that never stopped him. he wanted to be as comfortable in a new place as you were at the ministry.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he practically stalked you for months. that should say something.
- mountain was more intrigued than anything. he wanted to know who you were, why you were so far out, and why you were reading the same book every saturday for three months.
- [you may have also enchanted him with your looks;)]

—AETHER—

- he was absolutely awestruck.
- love at first sight was the only way aether could describe it to dew when the fire ghoul found the quintessence ghoul grinning to himself as he walked through the ministry halls away from the library.
- since he found out, dew has done everything in his power to get you and aether to see each other again. and so far, it's been working...

—SWISS—

- you saved him from sister imperator. and you were pretty damn shocking with the things you said to the sister.
- swiss had nothing but respect for you and how you swooped in to get him out of a tough situation that he sacrificed himself for.
- he, of course, had done everything he could to keep seeing you around the ministry. even a simple 'hello' would make his day.
- as the two weeks after you and swiss meeting followed, nihil noticed his ghoul was distracted, so he gave the multi-ghoul two weeks off of 'nihil duty.'
- swiss was ecstatic, immediately running to the secret study in the library where he knew you were catching up on some old work that copia needed done.

—DEW—

- after dew learned what aether had done to get him out of the tough situation with the two older ghouls, he had a decent amount of gratitude towards you.
- dew assumed that you had to give up some self-preservation to help him, even though in your mind you were helping aether.
- even then, dew didn't seem to mind the feeling of your arms draped around him as much as he did before...

_